Say NO to winter tires…..

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Growing up I remember my father studding tires in the shop, shot them into the tire with a stud gun. I carried chains for my Nova. I don't see people doing this anymore until I go further north. 

They canceled school today over 6-7 inches and I remember the bus showing up with chains on it on a unplowed road, my how times have changed.

yes, 2 hour delay was to put the chains on. 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

They canceled my kids altogether today no remote no in school. You’d think they do remote so they don’t have to be in school till July 🤷‍♂️  

i was at the bar eating lunch and was amazed how few had announced remote learning vs closed.  We do remote in my town and my coworkers do remote as i had them in here last time so i assumed they were all doing it.  SMH we gave all these kids computers and all homes internet so they could be remote,  take advantage of that. 

Bah!.  I run what I got year round.  Never had "snow" tires ever.  My Ram 2500 has al seasons, and they actually kind of suck in the snow.  I adapt.  Another thing I hate in the snow is traction control.  Fuck all that nanny shit.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Bah!.  I run what I got year round.  Never had "snow" tires ever.  My Ram 2500 has al seasons, and they actually kind of suck in the snow.  I adapt.  Another thing I hate in the snow is traction control.  Fuck all that nanny shit.

My biggest gripe with A/S is they don't steer or stop for shit.