Say NO to winter tires…..

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think he made it.

They must do well in snow because there is a shit ton of them up here. Im just not a fan of their styling….not to mention they are labeled “granolas” and cars for ugly lesbians.

So, bought my wife a cutesy Volvo suv instead.  :lol:

:wall:

I was at a customer's recently and she had a sweet looking Volvo waggon.  I had not seen one like it before but would 100% get it for the wife . My wife has always loved wagons . Pretty sure her dream car would be the Griswold family truckster 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol oh yes much better lmfao my wife kept getting in to other people's cars in the lot because she said it looked like every other car . So I put some stickers on it this fall . Can't miss it now 

20211020_211009.jpg

Thats pretty cool...i think black wheels and tint front window will finish it. 👍

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Thats pretty cool...i think black wheels and tint front window will finish it. 👍

If I cared that much . But I don't lol 

It looks best after running it down 2 tracks for a weekend 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

They can’t do that well cause I fix a shit load of them every time it snows 😆.  

IDK, maybe not.  I don’t know anybody that drives one.  I just figured.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol oh yes much better lmfao my wife kept getting in to other people's cars in the lot because she said it looked like every other car . So I put some stickers on it this fall . Can't miss it now 

20211020_211009.jpg

I’d have gone with some undercarriage neon lights instead…both?

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

See, for once it's obvious what the modus operandi is. Anywho, If you live in the snow and ice belt a dedicated winter tire will undoubtedly outperform an all season by far. Test have proven it. Braking on icy roads is not even close with a studded or even the new studless designs. There are some A-T's with the 3PMSF symbol that work well but most have the old M+S symbol that is a farce.

I had a set of Nokian WR3 or whatever they were called that were pretty good in the snow. But still didn't compare to dedicated snow tires. Where I grew up and lived most of my life in NH I never ran a winter tire. I can't think of many that I knew that did.  The roads are different down there. The road crews have to expose everything from the center of the road to the white line before going home.  Up here roads can be snow covered for weeks at a time :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I had a set of Nokian WR3 or whatever they were called that were pretty good in the snow. But still didn't compare to dedicated snow tires. Where I grew up and lived most of my life in NH I never ran a winter tire. I can't think of many that I knew that did.  The roads are different down there. The road crews have to expose everything from the center of the road to the white line before going home.  Up here roads can be snow covered for weeks at a time :bc:

For sure. Back in the day the roads would be snow packed. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got 19 cars going right now 7 are Subaru’s. Idk if they suck in snow or bad drivers or just cause everyone in New England seems to have them but I seem to fix a ton of them.

• Gold Member
Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I got 19 cars going right now 7 are Subaru’s. Idk if they suck in snow or bad drivers or just cause everyone in New England seems to have them but I seem to fix a ton of them.

Timing belts and headgaskets top fixes ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If cars still had antenna I would have just gone with a orange 76 gas station ball . I would have suggested some back window stickers but we'll you know lol 

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

They think that they can go fast on the snow because of the all wheel drive........ until they have to brake :lol:

Nevermind I thought you did autobody

Edited by ckf
I'm an idiot, lol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

WINTER TIRES…

I refuse to put on winter tires because:
• It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
My neighbor Bob had an accident even after putting on winter tires.
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• We do not know what the tires are made of.
• The tire manufacturers scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
• If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.

Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!

This year, I say no to winter tires!

D90D8343-4A91-4C37-8033-9D7A2F445BC3.jpeg

As matter of fact I'm having 4 new studded Nokias put on. And I didn't have an accident...LOL

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Bad drivers.

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If cars still had antenna I would have just gone with a orange 76 gas station ball . I would have suggested some back window stickers but we'll you know lol 

:lol: classic!

16 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

As matter of fact I'm having 4 new studded Nokias put on. And I didn't have an accident...LOL

Now, what does this mean for poor MC who was hoping to make a neat-o, Dem idiot ground analogy for the VaXyne?

Poor MC. :lol:

:slapping:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bad drivers.

:lol: classic!

Now, what does this mean for poor MC who was hoping to make a neat-o, Dem idiot ground analogy for the VaXyne?

Poor MC. :lol:

:slapping:

I think the studs represent weekly jabs and your diving mask 

OMG, you can tell this was written for people like MC.

Do you think he had studded tracks or no studs.  Of course that was if he actually owned a snowmobile.

The least he could have done was adapted it for a snowmobile site by using studded vs no studs.

• Like 1