Say NO to winter tires…..

WINTER TIRES…

I refuse to put on winter tires because:
• It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
• My neighbor Bob had an accident even after putting on winter tires.
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• We do not know what the tires are made of.
• The tire manufacturers scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
• If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.

Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!

This year, I say no to winter tires!

D90D8343-4A91-4C37-8033-9D7A2F445BC3.jpeg

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WINTER TIRES…

• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.

They are for beta men and weak woman who don't know how to Handel driving in the real world.  I bet you have a set on your awd Subaru 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They are for beta men and weak woman who don't know how to Handel driving in the real world.  I bet you have a set on your awd Subaru 

I was gonna say he seems like the type to own a Subaru.  

I run All Terrain tires in the winter on my Caddy. Never had a problem. 

Summer I run summer tires. Makes it easier to always have fresh rubber with two sets of wheels. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I was gonna say he seems like the type to own a Subaru.  

I run All Terrain tires in the winter on my Caddy. Never had a problem. 

Summer I run summer tires. Makes it easier to always have fresh rubber with two sets of wheels. 

In all honesty I can't mock the Subaru to much . My wife has one . I put a set of A/t on it shortly after she got it.  That fucker will go thrugh more shit than my ram for sure and more than my f150  . Put it in x mode it is pretty amazing.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member

😂 😂 I run studded snows on my fwd daily. I drive over Temple Mountain couple times a week and my road is up a steep side road without them I’d be stuck constantly with them I blow right by the idiots that are stuck or slipping and crawling up the mountain. I wouldn’t have them if I had awd or 4wd but fwd or rwd around here definitely make a big difference with the studded snows.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

😂 😂 I run studded snows on my fwd daily. I drive over Temple Mountain couple times a week and my road is up a steep side road without them I’d be stuck constantly with them I blow right by the idiots that are stuck or slipping and crawling up the mountain. I wouldn’t have them if I had awd or 4wd but fwd or rwd around here definitely make a big difference with the studded snows.

I use to have a 1990 Accord 5 speed manual, had 205/45/17 snow tires on brand new Konig wheels since it was strictly my winter beater..that fucker embarrassed many a Subaru and other AWDs. 

One time middle of a heavy snowstorm and im booking it up 91N prob 70mph and along side me comes some douche in a Audi.....Fucker passes me then wreaks it into the barrier. I just drove by Him laughing and called it in. He looked like he was fine. Just ego hurt. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

In all honesty I can't mock the Subaru to much . My wife has one . I put a set of A/t on it shortly after she got it.  That fucker will go thrugh more shit than my ram for sure and more than my f150  . Put it in x mode it is pretty amazing.  

They are good cars but every idiot in New England drives one so its easy to poke fun at. We looked at em recently , went with another Honda instead for my wife. She is use to FWD in the snow

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

How MC made it this far without choking to death in his own spit I have no idea 

I don’t think he made it.

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They are good cars but every idiot in New England drives one so its easy to poke fun at. We looked at em recently , went with another Honda instead for my wife. She is use to FWD in the snow

They must do well in snow because there is a shit ton of them up here. Im just not a fan of their styling….not to mention they are labeled “granolas” and cars for ugly lesbians.

So, bought my wife a cutesy Volvo suv instead.  :lol:

:wall:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They must do well in snow because there is a shit ton of them up here. Im just not a fan of their styling….not to mention they are labeled “granolas” and cars for ugly lesbians.

Volvo makes nice cars, well they look really nice and are safe at least. My Wife wanted one of those also...I talked her outta it just cus I dont want expensive repairs and dont know much about them. 

Brand new Civic Sport for $24k to me is a no brainer for her. All she does is commute. Otherwise I drive us. 

20220105_131007.jpg

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They can’t do that well cause I fix a shit load of them every time it snows 😆.  

• Haha 1

See, for once it's obvious what the modus operandi is. Anywho, If you live in the snow and ice belt a dedicated winter tire will undoubtedly outperform an all season by far. Test have proven it. Braking on icy roads is not even close with a studded or even the new studless designs. There are some A-T's with the 3PMSF symbol that work well but most have the old M+S symbol that is a farce.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

WINTER TIRES…

On this topic you sir are an idiot.  ;)

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol oh yes much better lmfao my wife kept getting in to other people's cars in the lot because she said it looked like every other car . So I put some stickers on it this fall . Can't miss it now 

20211020_211009.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

See, for once it's obvious what the modus operandi is. Anywho, If you live in the snow and ice belt a dedicated winter tire will undoubtedly outperform an all season by far. Test have proven it. Braking on icy roads is not even close with a studded or even the new studless designs. There are some A-T's with the 3PMSF symbol that work well but most have the old M+S symbol that is a farce.

Yes, I have studded snows for the car and truck already mounted on rims just swap out fall and spring.

• Like 2