Where HCS started...

ckf

50 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

@Badger** Do you know what happened to skully? I fixed his truck years ago and he disappeared shortly after always wondered what happened to him over there. I know he was fighting cancer.

I know him from SledNh and FB. He's doing fine. I think he still works either part time or from home. I think he came in to some money as he bought a Mustang, Corvette and put an addition on his house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know him from SledNh and FB. He's doing fine. I think he still works either part time or from home. I think he came in to some money as he bought a Mustang, Corvette and put an addition on his house.

Good to hear he is doing good 👍 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Still cancer free as far as I know :thumbsup:

That’s good news. When I did his truck he had just bought his 900ace and was doing chemotherapy I believe. This was years ago but badgers post with skully in it made me think of him again and had me wondering what happened to him.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:56 PM, ckf said:

I know that not everyone was at HCS from the start. He is a link to the original Hardcore Sledders page on rob's photography site. Checkout the speedometers photo page. Denny's pic from his SRX is still there, lol. From here it turned in to firecat.info briefly before it turned into HCS.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020908213447/http://www.hardcoresledder.com:80/index.html

this is sweet....thanks

• Like 2