Calling on @ziemann ... attention Ziemann!! LOL

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good analogy.  Once you’ve reached that level of greatness, just find a way to re-wrap the product!  

How different is the Maytrx from the Axys really?  New wtapper, same junk inside.

3 hours ago, Nanner said:

Cat is going for the longest chassis run. A few more years and they will take the wedge. 

Not true though.  But I get it, “IT LoOkz THe SaMe twO Me!!!!  derp!”

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Sort of like KFC's new "not chicken" chicken?  WTF.  Cat's not modern snowmobile snowmobile?

“Not modern”.

Another gauge addict.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Nanner said:

It was kind of funny the other night. My buddy on his cat race sled couldn’t keep up with a 21 and 27 year old sled. He looked cool at the gas pump though measuring out oil. 

Shitty riders can own anything out there.  Good riders can too….and lay waste to the aforementioned.  Got some locals up here that can slay some “feels” riding their ironing boards.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shitty riders can own anything out there.  Good riders can too….and lay waste to the aforementioned.  Got some locals up here that can slay some “feels” riding their ironing boards.

True but thought it’s funny he had to have a race sled and can’t even hang with a 95 xlt. Me and the bro did have a distinct advantage running the Klotz

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They only see the gauge and those sweet ass sly dogs!  :lol:

No one with a newer cat can comment on the gauge, ours is like a manual typewriter.  

Now if you want to talk about the playstation some of them rave about, which makes the sled better (?) have at em 

:lol:

I just hammered out a quick 50 miles loop on trails like this, no gauge, no map, scratchers down, the sweet smell of Klotz and a shit eating grin.

IMG_20220115_144922615_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No one with a newer cat can comment on the gauge, ours is like a manual typewriter.  

Now if you want to talk about the playstation some of them rave about, which makes the sled better (?) have at em 

:lol:

I just hammered out a quick 50 miles loop on trails like this, no gauge, no map, scratchers down, the sweet smell of Klotz and a shit eating grin.

IMG_20220115_144922615_HDR.jpg

I bet the ladies were all over you in the bar until they realized you run a cat. 

1 minute ago, Nanner said:

I bet the ladies were all over you in the bar until they realized you run a cat. 

Few know that Klotz is an  aphrodisiac.  ;)

Stupid me wore a SkiDoo hat into the bar, had to stiff arm two short queers right away.  Threw the hat right into the fireplace.  

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not true though.  But I get it, “IT LoOkz THe SaMe twO Me!!!!  derp!”

:lmao:

“Not modern”.

Another gauge addict.  :lol:

I don't have the gauge...although I would like one.  Don't need it for around here but it is so much better than a Garmin or paper map when someplace new.

The dinosaur seating position though I can't handle.  

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wait, we're losing sight of the fact that @Ziemann smells like engine coolant, and pork rinds... 

And stale Pabst Blue Ribbon and Cat pee.....

Is there anything that's a better aphrodisiac than Klotz?