What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

9 hours ago, HSR said:

How do you play 3 way tummy sticks?? Same rules as 2??

Is tummy sticks your favourite game?  When you’re blowing a dude do you at least make sure that he’s vaccinated now?  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Is tummy sticks your favourite game?  When you’re blowing a dude do you at least make sure that he’s vaccinated now?  

The “I’ve been jabbed” card must be presented before lips are applied.  Safety first!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The “I’ve been jabbed” card must be presented before lips are applied.  Safety first!

Imagine his disgust when he swallows a big juicy load but then finds out the guy was unvaccinated wow 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Imagine his disgust when he swallows a big juicy load but then finds out the guy was unvaccinated wow 

Ewww.  Why you always gotta go there?  :lol:

I’m sure he’s got a gag stick to induce vomiting in case of being poised by unjabbed sperm. :lmao:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ACE said:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

2 hours ago, ACE said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sure he’s got a gag stick to induce vomiting in case of being poised by unjabbed sperm. :lmao:

:gfight:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure how the dude isn’t at least a little gay at this point tbh

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We intraweb love each other?  You homophobic, bro?

Not at all,you should know that by now. It just turned into the 550 bashing thread that's all. You should feel shame.

The low IQ left— “there’s a bug going around everyone panic ok!!”

me— no

low iq left— “no serious what if you get sick serious I’m serious”

me— I’ve been sick before. The data shows I shouldn’t worry 

low iq left— “ omg where did you get they info from??? Q?? lol I bet Q”

me— from the government 

low IQ left—“ fuck you I hope you die to teach you a lesson in how to be compassionate!!”

me— I won’t though.. at least not from Covid 

low IQ left— learn science, BIGOT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ACE said:

The low IQ left— “there’s a bug going around everyone panic ok!!”

me— no

low iq left— “no serious what if you get sick serious I’m serious”

me— I’ve been sick before. The data shows I shouldn’t worry 

low iq left— “ omg where did you get they info from??? Q?? lol I bet Q”

me— from the government 

low IQ left—“ fuck you I hope you die to teach you a lesson in how to be compassionate!!”

me— I won’t though.. at least not from Covid 

low IQ left— learn science, BIGOT

:lol:

I thought I had covid and beat it but, found out that’s illegal for unvaxxed so….

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

14 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

Not authoritarian fascists or anything.

• Like 2