What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup do what you’re told 

Yup when Webber tells me he wants to go out , we go!! Who could say no to this guy?? That is who you meant right?

F958413B-489B-4F7D-B007-63B7F4C6BF98.png

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup when Webber tells me he wants to go out , we go!! Who could say no to this guy?? That is who you meant right?

F958413B-489B-4F7D-B007-63B7F4C6BF98.png

We go everyday unless it's really shitty out, Cole was 12 LBS when we got him at 2 months, now 37 at 3 months.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

We go everyday unless it's really shitty out, Cole was 12 LBS when we got him at 2 months, now 37 at 3 months.

Cool Webb was 14 lbs at 2 months and 35lbs at just over 3 months.Thanks for that info,,,was worried I was feeding him too much!! Cool name too!!!!( That's my son's name)

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cool Webb was 14 lbs at 2 months and 35lbs at just over 3 months.Thanks for that info,,,was worried I was feeding him too much!! Cool name too!!!!( That's my son's name)

Vet said that is normal for a young growing large breed pup. We wanted a single syllable name thought that fit him.

11 hours ago, ACE said:

A full inch? Imagine being in the Covid fear cult and having your wang shrink by 50%

I guess we know what is wrong with you now.  Thinking a 2" wang is normal tells a story.  Someday perhaps you'll gain some manhood.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, me either.  Nor my wife or daughter.  

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you sure?  

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

Maybe Bambi and awful can answer that. They’re an expert on my health 

How do you play 3 way tummy sticks?? Same rules as 2??

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Precise choreographing.  You and the retarded boys you pick up have no chance.  Just diddle each other then, share jabs.  :lmao:

You could have stopped after the first sentence :lol:. As to the bold,,,,do better.Name calling is the sign of a scared individual. Show some moxy. 

8 hours ago, HSR said:

You could have stopped after the first sentence :lol:. As to the bold,,,,do better.Name calling is the sign of a scared individual. Show some moxy. 

Show some real intellect or stop bothering me.  “Woke” isn’t intellect.  It’s breakfast!

• Like 1