What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I wonder if this is because they fell for mass psychosis and group think, and they feel better when someone they respect falls for it too. 

Dude I see more about covid on FS than anywhere,,,not sure where this psychosis would come from. 

Just now, HSR said:

Dude I see more about covid on FS than anywhere,,,not sure where this psychosis would come from. 

That’s the thing with mass psychosis. If you’re participating, you can’t see it 

• Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

My gut tells me this is likely correct for the most part. I know you knew from the beginning, or practically the beginning, this was all a massive hoax so I think there is also a fair bit of jealousy towards you for figuring that out before they did. Can you imagine rushing out to get your vaccine because your T.V. screen you to then realizing some guy on the Internet, on an obscure snowmobiling website was right all along? :lol:

nice reach around Irv and once again you avoided the question. Fuck you're a phony

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

That’s the thing with mass psychosis. If you’re participating, you can’t see it 

Sorry I'm in the cannabis cult,,,I'm covid impervious. Nothing to fear here :lol:. Just keep telling lies about having covid,,and wear that badge with HONOR!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you blind or have you not seen him interact with MC or Snowrider??? Seriously Irv??? You just don't have the spine to say it to him is all cuz you're in agreement. 

Yeah, that's it. 100%. :lol: You, more so than most on here, should know MC brings absolutely nothing to this site other than to just troll or rile up people with his stupidity never debating or talking about what he posts, but you, somehow think he's an asset here? He deserves everything he gets and Zam, imo, does a great job at that. :bc:

People can only take so much retardation. It's time you woke up to that fact. :news: 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah, that's it. 100%. :lol: You, more so than most on here, should know MC brings absolutely nothing to this site other than to just troll or rile up people with his stupidity never debating or talking about what he posts, but you, somehow think he's an asset here? He deserves everything he gets and Zam, imo, does a great job at that. :bc:

People can only take so much retardation. It's time you woke up to that fact. :news: 

Sorry Irv you don't get pick who's contributions to the site are worthy or not. Talk about a sense of entitlement ,,holy fuck.:lol: So MC bad,,,Frankie good. HSR 3,800 posts bad,, Zambroski 82,000 posts good :lol:. Unreal.

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry I'm in the cannabis cult,,,I'm covid impervious. Nothing to fear here :lol:. Just keep telling lies about having covid,,and wear that badge with HONOR!!!!!!

What lies am I telling? 

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry Irv you don't get pick who's contributions to the site are worthy or not. Talk about a sense of entitlement ,,holy fuck.:lol: So MC bad,,,Frankie good. HSR 3,800 posts bad,, Zambroski 82,000 posts good :lol:. Unreal.

Sorry, the truth bothers you. Speaking of being bothered. If these current event covid threads cause you so much grief, how about starting up some of your own threads? You, and a few others, just complain and attack, but rarely, if ever, do I see any started by the complainers? Also, while I'm at it, since you seem to specifically have a hardon for Ace, how about being a man and a good mod leading by example and just scroll on by? If somehow that is not possible for you, try the ignore function. :news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Sorry, the truth bothers you. Speaking of being bothered. If these current event covid threads cause you so much grief, how about starting up some of your own threads? You, and a few others, just complain and attack, but rarely, if ever, do I see any started by the complainers? Also, while I'm at it, since you seem to specifically have a hardon for Ace, how about being a man and a good mod leading by example and just scroll on by? If somehow that is not possible for you, try the ignore function. :news:

Being a mod has ZERO to do with anything here except with you. This ain't HCS. ACE is a big boy he doesn't need you to fight for him. I quite enjoy our back and forth and I really don't care what you think  :bc:. So if you don't like it,well too bad. 

You seem to have an issue with me over Frankie and let it fester from there,,,not sure why.But I suggest you drop it as it will you get nowhere.

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine being so mad that someone didn’t die from covid :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

Now you’re mad that I had covid? This is getting more and more bizarre :lol: 

Never mad bro :bc: just :lol: at how you claimed to have it already and beat it to try and garner attention!!! That's funny :roflcrying:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Being a mod has ZERO to do with anything here except with you. This ain't HCS. ACE is a big boy he doesn't need you to fight for him. I quite enjoy our back and forth and I really don't care what you think  :bc:. So if you don't like it :news:well too bad. 

You seem to have an issue with me over Frankie and let it fester from there,,,not sure why.But I suggest you drop it as it will you get nowhere.

Like I asked you a while ago, you're not very bright are you? My reply to you about Frankie was directed to you in response to you whining and being thin skinned about another topic, likely covid, but you, for some strange reason still can't figure that out? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Are you blind or have you not seen him interact with MC or Snowrider??? Seriously Irv??? You just don't have the spine to say it to him is all cuz you're in agreement. 

Irv is nothing but a go along to get along little twat that thinks anybody that disagrees with him “isn’t too bright”….he should be embarrassed

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Like I asked you a while ago, you're not very bright are you? My reply to you about Frankie was directed to you in response to you whining and being thin skinned about another topic, likely covid, but you, for some strange reason still can't figure that out? 

link? 

So Irv's rules for mods

1.Set a good example and be a role model for others

2. If you are going to discuss things in someones thread,start your own too

3.Use the ignore function more rendering your admin duties useless

4.Only troll MC as he is not site worthy, leave everyone else alone.

5. Have a neutral opinion

:bc::roflcrying:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Irv is nothing but a go along to get along little twat that thinks anybody that disagrees with him “isn’t too bright”….he should be embarrassed

Still have itchy ass syndrome, Pouts? Maybe you should go start another thread asking for advice about that from other grown men?

I know HSR would appreciate another non covid thread, so whaddaya say? :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

link? 

So Irv's rules for mods

1.Set a good example and be a role model for others

2. If you are going to discuss things in someones thread,start your own too

3.Use the ignore function more rendering your admin duties useless

4.Only troll MC as he is not site worthy, leave everyone else alone.

5. Have a neutral opinion

:bc::roflcrying:

Nice deflect. Still can't figure it out, can you? Whine and cry about other people's current event posts but thinks back and forth childish banter/interaction with a kid is OK after him and the site owner are wondering why the declining posts/traffic continue? Like I mentioned, even CKF was wondering what was up with you 2? If that isn't an eye opener, a hint, that maybe you're a little odd or a little off and to maybe cutout the childish B.S., I'm not sure what is?? 

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Never mad bro :bc: just :lol: at how you claimed to have it already and beat it to try and garner attention!!! That's funny :roflcrying:

I did have it. Sorry that makes you mad my friend 

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Still have itchy ass syndrome, Pouts? Maybe you should go start another thread asking for advice about that from other grown men?

If Jimmy asks why his sled isn’t running right, awful and hsr’s first question would be asking if it’s vaccinated 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Nice deflect. Still can't figure it out, can you? Whine and cry about other people's current event posts but thinks back and forth childish banter/interaction with a kid is OK after him and the site owner are wondering why the declining posts/traffic continue? Like I mentioned, even CKF was wondering what was up with you 2? If that isn't an eye opener, a hint, that maybe you're a little odd or a little off and to maybe cutout the childish B.S., I'm not sure what is?? 

@ckf and I talk regularly,,,if he had an issue he would tell me. If he thought I was acting improperly,,he would tell me.Did he give me a friendly jab,yes , and we lol'd. Don't take shit so seriously dude. 

Frankie isn't a kid anymore,sorry. He can look after himself as he has soooo many times in Court!!!

Really Irv I don't think I've ever engaged you in a convo until you come at me,,it's getting old. Nobody here needs you to fight their battles,so lighten up.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

If Jimmy asks why his sled isn’t running right, awful and hsr’s first question would be asking if it’s vaccinated 

OK that's so lame I'm going to go walk my pup,,,work on your material :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, irv said:

That would leave you out then  because you clearly are just a little boy following the big kids around hoping they notice you. 🤣

On 1/2/2022 at 11:42 PM, ACE said:

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

Trudeau will throw in you COVID prison