What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Made up data? Construed data? 

The data you want to believe?

😎

Ok you tell Me. What are the chances of a younger, completely healthy male dying of covid? 
use government stats if you like 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yet every second thread is you and your anti vax butt buddies posting for emotional support.

So strong 😂

I’m in bed now.  Struggling a bit.  Turns out, punishing a fifth of alcohol has many of the same symptoms as the flu.  Weird.

Well, before COVID eradicated the flu anyway. Imagine a future without flu season!  Horay!

Let’s be honest, Nobody will be diagnosed with the flu ever again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m in bed now.  Struggling a bit.  Turns out, punishing a fifth of alcohol has many of the same symptoms as the flu.  Weird.

Well, before COVID eradicated the flu anyway. Imagine a future without flu season!  Horay!

That's one thing I'll agree on. Everything is covid! The regular flu has all but disappeared.

And that's how data gets fucked

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Flurona!!! You’re going to die this time unless you obey!! I swear!!

Just now, ACE said:

Flurona!!! You’re going to die this time unless you obey!! I swear!!

I have already voided my bowels.  Gonna get up and eat something so I can shit my pants again later.

It appears, this is the correct order of panic.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I have already voided my bowels.  Gonna get up and eat something so I can shit my pants again later.

That’s another thing I had for a day. Ass piss!

Just now, awful knawful said:

Considering there's 4x more vaccinated than not vaccinated. Those numbers are pointing to the jab works.

Do you think before you post this shit?

The numbers in hospital are grossly overcounted.  Try to pay attention.  This is everywhere.

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sending you thoughts and delicious snack cakes .  Hang in there little buddy. Can you post pictures of your positive test on Facebook and the gram please. You don’t really have it until you let the world know.

9381E18F-31DC-45E7-A670-58539E3C5BBF.png

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sending you thoughts and delicious snack cakes .  Hang in there little buddy. Can you post pictures of your positive test on Facebook and the gram please. You don’t really have it until you let the world know.

9381E18F-31DC-45E7-A670-58539E3C5BBF.png

Funny you say that.  My daughter let me know it’s a “thing” to post if you test positive for Covid on social media.  All her friends do it….and most apparently have tested positive (none dead yet).

I just shook my head….and giggled a bit.

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Considering there's 4x more vaccinated than not vaccinated. Those numbers are pointing to the jab works.

Do you think before you post this shit?

Like we told you scared panties a long time ago. First cases will flip. And the fear cult freaked about that. But it happened.

then hospitalizations will flip. The fear cult freaked about that but it happened.

now ICU is in the process of flipping and that’s going to keep happening. It’s a delayed reaction starting with cases 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Like we told you scared panties a long time ago. First cases will flip. And the fear cult freaked about that. But it happened.

then hospitalizations will flip. The fear cult freaked about that but it happened.

now ICU is in the process of flipping and that’s going to keep happening. It’s a delayed reaction starting with cases 

Has anyone here shown they give a fuck enough to bet you?? Can you answer this without a “why you so mad” retarded response ?