What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when you people were asking this when others shouted out when they got their Jab 1, then 2 then boosters!!

:lmao:

Listen Don Cherry,,, I've never preached the jab,,,or anything. I just like pointing out when your team looks as bad as those they are trying to ridicule,,such as this thread. Now that's some funny shit :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Listen Don Cherry,,, I've never preached the jab,,,or anything. I just like pointing out when your team looks as bad as those they are trying to ridicule,,such as this thread. Now that's some funny shit :lol:

I don’t know what this means.  :lol: 

Not sure you do either.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Nice virtue signal thread :thumbsup: Why would anyone on a forum care if you get vaxxed or not :dunno: Or is that the problem ,,you want us to care and pay more attention to you??? 

Whhhhaaaa mommy someone won’t take my vaccine! 

pfffft

49 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You do you.

IDGAF what anyone does.

You're a true alpha. I mean you make more than 55k so.......you must be.

😂

Could be. I’m not the one that is desperate for vaccines for the rest of my life for a cold so you could be right idk

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

:lol: they’re flaming mad and have no clue why 

I’d be mad too if I was scared into getting some type of injection into my body, several times, that apparently, does nothing.  Errrr…I mean may give you less strong symptoms.

I mean, I’d be pissed too….and rightfully ashamed.  They are just outraged at the wrong people for it.  That’s what I find weird.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d be mad too if I was scared into getting some type of injection into my body, several times, that apparently, does nothing.  Errrr…I mean may give you less strong symptoms.

I mean, I’d be pissed too….and rightfully ashamed.  They are just outraged at the wrong people for it.  That’s what I find weird.

They know the truth but still believe the lies 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what this means.  :lol: 

Not sure you do either.

1. Don Cherry lost his job for using "you people"

2.Can you find a thread where I started about getting vaxxed or boosted??

3. Do Ace's nuts fit in one hand or do you use both?? You ran to 'your peoples' defense pretty fast. A guy can't even poke fun  at one of you without the pig piling starting. It's excellent :lol::thumbsup: 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

They know the truth but still believe the lies 

Only threads covid related on page 1 started by you 2 jabroni's :owned::lol:  Just perfect :lol: Keep saving the world via FS boys!!!!!!111111!!!!!!11111!!!!!:lol:

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

1. Don Cherry lost his job for using "you people"

2.Can you find a thread where I started about getting vaxxed or boosted??

3. Do Ace's nuts fit in one hand or do you use both?? You ran to 'your peoples' defense pretty fast. A guy can't even poke fun  at one of you without the pig piling starting. It's excellent :lol::thumbsup: 

1.) I thought he was fired for hurting feels?

2.) A thread?  I don’t think so.  But I’d bet I can find a few post.

3.) Both hands usually unless I feel like juggling. He prefers soft cupping though.  He’s got a pair of smooth criminals down there!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got a couple buddies who have an attitude now about it, You can tell its a sensitive subject now that they got Covid anyway....

One admitted he wished he held his ground and didnt get it...the others just shrug and now say they only got it because of Work And were never worried about Covid...SMH. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1.) I thought he was fired for hurting feels?

2.) A thread?  I don’t think so.  But I’d bet I can find a few post.

3.) Both hands usually unless I feel like juggling. He prefers soft cupping though.  He’s got a pair of smooth criminals down there!

So basically 

1. By using the phrase 'you people' :lol:whoosh over yer head with that joke.

2. So just say ,No I can't . Don't change the question ie: move the goal posts

3. I assumed you only used 1 and the other was for pointing at others and making fun of their own choices??? My bad :lol:

I love your tenacity bud :bc:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

So basically 

1. By using the phrase 'you people' :lol:whoosh over yer head with that joke.

2. So just say ,No I can't . Don't change the question ie: move the goal posts

3. I assumed you only used 1 and the other was for pointing at others and making fun of their own choices??? My bad :lol:

I love your tenacity bud :bc:

And I, yours!  :bc:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, irv said:

The number of the vaxxed in the ICU has been increasing steadily now for weeks. Just like the vaxxed have now overtaken the unvaxxed by 8 to 1 its a given that soon the vaxxed in the ICU will as well. 

Numerous places up here are not even testing if you've been fully vaxxed. Concerts, hockey games, restaurants, schools, etc, just show your vax card and in you go. It couldn't be anymore clear, imo, because the unvaxxed are not allowed to go anywhere, that it is the fully vaxxed that are spreading it, not the unvaxxed.

that will be interesting to see if it does happen but right now maths still in the favor of being vaxxed.  I know dozens vaxxed who recently caught it and none are having any serious issues.  Spread among my wifes group of friends after their nw years party most recently.  she's been testing daily.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that will be interesting to see if it does happen but right now maths still in the favor of being vaxxed.  I know dozens vaxxed who recently caught it and none are having any serious issues.  Spread among my wifes group of friends after their nw years party most recently.  she's been testing daily.  

What math?  :lol:

Just now, ACE said:

ICU usage will flip. It’s inevitable 

Theres a 40% increase in sudden deaths among the vaxxed, but hey they aren't clogging up the ICU cause they're long dead before they even get there.  That just means the vaxxine is working.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Theres a 40% increase in sudden deaths among the vaxxed, but hey they aren't clogging up the ICU cause they're long dead before they even get there.  That just means the vaxxine is working.

where did you come up with that bullshit.  

Deaths up 40% in the age 18-64, nothing to see.  Must be the unvaxxed.

Might want to calculate the statical anomaly this is creating, but yah math.:lol:

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

Edited by ArcticCrusher