What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

12 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

No, they’ll just give you another booster. 7 looks like the magic number. 

EF04D1A2-E6E6-4DA6-8CE5-177992634E50.jpeg

Yeah, but at least they don’t have the couViDz!

Wait, aren’t we only up to booster #6 now?  These two must be the trials for 8.  Good things to come for sure!

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 10:50 AM, Highmark said:

Good for you.   I'm not claiming you never had it.

On 1/3/2022 at 9:20 AM, Highmark said:

Sorry but you didn't have COVID 3 times. 

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Too bad they didn't have a shot to make you smarter.

I'd recommend you got like a few.

You can have mine. If you get one more IQ point per shot you’re going to need around 100 of them to reach 110

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember when we said you would be forced to keep up with boosters and that was called a conspiracy.

"Up to date shots"

Wake the fuck up sheep.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/up-to-date-shots-replacing-term-fully-vaccinated-fauci-says

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"9255 fully vaccinated cases today compared to 1,554 in the unvaccinated.

"1073 fully vaccinated people in the hospital compared to 417 in the unvaccinated" 

"86 fully vaccinated cases in the ICU compare to 109 in the unvaccinated" A whopping 23 difference.

"387 cases unknown"????? 

And they are still pushing the vaccines and boosters on people, especially children. :wacko:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149331

image.thumb.png.1f2f5ade38688d52d95be058014fed4c.png

image.thumb.png.d9ddd80984d4dd28ed45ec515b6b1955.png

• Like 2

this is the biggest point.  80% vaxxed so the vaxxed are getting it at roughly the same rate based on positive tests but aren't getting it as serious when 20% of the populations is 55% of the ICU cases

"86 fully vaccinated cases in the ICU compare to 109 in the unvaccinated" 

it is clear that the vax does help with the symptoms when you catch it but even vaxxed you are going to catch it.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

this is the biggest point.  80% vaxxed so the vaxxed are getting it at roughly the same rate based on positive tests but aren't getting it as serious when 20% of the populations is 55% of the ICU cases

it is clear that the vax does help with the symptoms when you catch it but even vaxxed you are going to catch it.  

Honestly, and another point, the numbers have been blatant, deceptive lies from the very start as have the orders and advice along with massive fovernment overreach taking advantage.

So, if anything is actually true now, it doesn’t matter.  Nobody even hears “Wolf!” At all anymore.  We’re all ducked if anything really serious hits us.  I mean, zombie land overnight now.

Thanks DC!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The number of the vaxxed in the ICU has been increasing steadily now for weeks. Just like the vaxxed have now overtaken the unvaxxed by 8 to 1 its a given that soon the vaxxed in the ICU will as well. 

Numerous places up here are not even testing if you've been fully vaxxed. Concerts, hockey games, restaurants, schools, etc, just show your vax card and in you go. It couldn't be anymore clear, imo, because the unvaxxed are not allowed to go anywhere, that it is the fully vaxxed that are spreading it, not the unvaxxed.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

The number of the vaxxed in the ICU has been increasing steadily now for weeks. Just like the vaxxed have now overtaken the unvaxxed by 8 to 1 its a given that soon the vaxxed in the ICU will as well. 

Numerous places up here are not even testing if you've been fully vaxxed. Concerts, hockey games, restaurants, schools, etc, just show your vax card and in you go. It couldn't be anymore clear, imo, because the unvaxxed are not allowed to go anywhere, that it is the fully vaxxed that are spreading it, not the unvaxxed.

Stop using logic. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Why on earth would you put a covid patient in an icu on a ventilator?  Pure insanity.

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Many in icu have zero immune and will likely not survive a shot.  So let's just label them unvaxxed to skew the numbers.  It comical the icu count is the last grasp the morons are trying to cling to.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You can't afford to give up any. One more head trama and you are done for.

Which still puts me in way better shape than youre in wow 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

"9255 fully vaccinated cases today compared to 1,554 in the unvaccinated.

"1073 fully vaccinated people in the hospital compared to 417 in the unvaccinated" 

"86 fully vaccinated cases in the ICU compare to 109 in the unvaccinated" A whopping 23 difference.

"387 cases unknown"????? 

And they are still pushing the vaccines and boosters on people, especially children. :wacko:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149331

image.thumb.png.1f2f5ade38688d52d95be058014fed4c.png

image.thumb.png.d9ddd80984d4dd28ed45ec515b6b1955.png

Lot daily case rates are WAY higher and they’re almost all Vaccinated now :lol:

and the vaxxed took over hospitalizations in a big way now 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Neighbors across the street , both 34 years old,  His Wife is a RN.  Both fully jabbed...She has booster. Just texted me they both have had Covid since Christmas and He is still sick. Doesnt smoke. 

Chaulk up 2 more vaxxed people I know now with Covid these past few weeks worse off than me an unvaxxed pot head.  :news:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, ACE said:

You’re the one mad that I don’t need this vaccine so.. okie dokie 

Nice virtue signal thread :thumbsup: Why would anyone on a forum care if you get vaxxed or not :dunno: Or is that the problem ,,you want us to care and pay more attention to you??? 

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice virtue signal thread :thumbsup: Why would anyone on a forum care if you get vaxxed or not :dunno: Or is that the problem ,,you want us to care and pay more attention to you??? 

I remember when you people were asking this when others shouted out when they got their Jab 1, then 2 then boosters!!

:lmao:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's exactly the problem.

Did you know he makes more than 55k?

Supposedly that makes you pretty special.