What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Good for you.   I'm not claiming you never had it....I'm just saying getting twice much less three times is extremely rare and there are multiple reasons I listed why some results may show up this way.  Are you jabbed?

No Jab. ....Wife takes PCR test tmw . 

Last 2 times she took them also. So this isnt just home tests. Fyi 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

No Jab. ....Wife takes PCR test tmw . 

Last 2 times she took them also. So this isnt just home tests. Fyi 

Again the virus can remain in your system for months and fool even the PCR tests.   Look it up yourself. :bc:

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again the virus can remain in your system for months and fool even the PCR tests.   Look it up yourself. :bc:

Well aware....My Buddy who is a Firefighter took over 3 months before it no longer was in his system. That was early on in pandemic...

I get your point but like I said the body aches and burning feeling in my lungs is unlike anything ive ever felt before from a Cold....🤷‍♂️.same feeling each time..is what it is. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Tests have been inaccurate from the get go.   People are not getting COVID 3 times.  Its extremely rare to get it twice.   Even the CDC admits this. 

Damn,  I have to get a PowerBall ticket, 3 of my family members have had it twice.  I hope the rare chance of winning the PowerBall falls in my favor next.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Legend said:

LMAO!!

So are we listening to the CDC now or not? Because not to long ago we weren't. No we are again? You guys gotta make up your mind if the CDC is fear mongers or fact

How have their claims to truth held up to he real world data?

They are full of shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Legend said:

LMAO!!

So are we listening to the CDC now or not? Because not to long ago we weren't. No we are again? You guys gotta make up your mind if the CDC is fear mongers or fact

I dont....what CDC says means absolutely nothing to me. 

6 hours ago, Legend said:

LMAO!!

This is the Flip Flop Gang round these parts. Contradicting themselves is part of life.

So is going off on drunken rants.

R Tards

On 1/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, EvilBird said:

I dont....what CDC says means absolutely nothing to me. 

Me neither.  Besides you I know a ton of people that have had it twice.  Pretty sure I have too but only tested positive once as I didn't even test the first time.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I know lots who haven't had it. Guess the jab is working.

Science 🙊

Almost everyone I know who has it is vaccinated ....Im the black sheep amongst my family and friends   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I know lots who haven't had it. Guess the jab is working.

Science 🙊

My wife and I have never had O.G. Covid or any of its variants.  I work in hospitals 3 days a week on average so should be plenty of exposure.  I’m either lucky or my mask and vaccines are working.  Got a flu shot too for good measure.  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Plissken said:

My wife and I have never had O.G. Covid or any of its variants.  I work in hospitals 3 days a week on average so should be plenty of exposure.  I’m either lucky or my mask and vaccines are working.  Got a flu shot too for good measure.  

Missing out on all the fun. :lol:

I think medical masks definitely help if used correctly....

So you on the Booster program the next 5+ years then ? Because you will get it eventually most likely according to the new data. We know the vaccines dont last forever.  

6 minutes ago, Plissken said:

My wife works in an ER, forced jab and flu jab. She had it during Thanksgiving. 

I'll be honest though, Im not jabbed and had it worse than her.....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Legend said:

My wife works in an ER, forced jab and flu jab. She had it during Thanksgiving. 

I'll be honest though, Im not jabbed and had it worse than her.....

I was worse than my Wife also ....both no jabs ....really depends on the individual more than anything. 

My sister is jabbed and had it worse than me ..🤷‍♂️