What’s going to happen to me if I don’t get vaccinated for covid? Any bets?

Rod

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ACE said:

How about $50 per bet. There’s a lot of fuckin fags here that are adamant that everyone will die unless they take trumps vaccine 

I’ll continue being a pureblood. Fuck it. I believe in math and statistics. I think I have zero risk of even being hospitalized due to covid 

One year. One year starting today. I bet not one of you covid fear fags takes that bet 

George Soros will come jab you in your sleep. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ACE said:

Well we have to meet with layers and put da fiddy in escroe. Ya know , if you croak I would still want da fiddy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Take it up with your Own country.

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Me too sign me up...pure blood for life just getting over my 3rd round of Covid walk in the park.....Survival of the fittest 

Sorry but you didn't have COVID 3 times. 

8 hours ago, ACE said:

I’ll bet you the $50 that nothing will happen to you.  

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why?  it is a personal bet on what will happen to him if he catches a covid 

What dose his contery have to do with it ? 

Just more imbecilic deflection.

I think mandates are counterproductive.  They affect how people think and feel.  They make people less likely to get the shot, not more.  Let people be responsible for their own actions and they can decide for themselves.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but you didn't have COVID 3 times. 

Excuse me? 

Actually I do have Covid for the 3rd time....same with the Wife. Same with my kids....Guess I am just imagining the fact my Kids are not in school today and we are both off work. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Excuse me? 

Actually I do have Covid for the 3rd time....same with the Wife. Same with my kids....Guess I am just imagining the fact my Kids are not in school today and we are both off work. 

Well fuck me. There goes my natural immunity theory.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

This time is no biggie for all of us....Wife gets a PCR test again tmw for work ...we'll see if she is in the clear already

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Excuse me? 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Tests have been inaccurate from the get go.   People are not getting COVID 3 times.  Its extremely rare to get it twice.   Even the CDC admits this. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Tests have been inaccurate from the get go.   People are not getting COVID 3 times.  Its extremely rare to get it twice.   Even the CDC admits this. 

😆 ok bud.  So I totally dont have a cough, headache , body aches ...my kids didnt get a fever, my Wife wasnt exhausted all day yesterday.....and the fact we tested positive is just a fake test...sounds good. 

Last time I was sick this many times with same symptoms,  was lets see ...um never. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

😆 ok bud.  So I totally dont have a cough, headache , body aches ...my kids didnt get a fever, my Wife wasnt exhausted all day yesterday.....and the fact we tested positive is just a fake test...sounds good. 

Last time I was sick this many times with same symptoms,  was lets see ...um never. 

I usually carry around about 3/4 of covid symptoms all year.  My body has decided to flourish in covidity!

:lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe this time you had it maybe last 2 times you didn't.   Lots of illness' can cause those symptoms.   Just saying its extremely rare to get it twice much less a third time.   The tests early on were extremely inaccurate as they were multiplying any virus exponentially more than they should have been.  Do your own research or continue to believe a false narrative. :bc:   Even the CDC pulled their own test early on because it was so inaccurate.  The mere fact that the flu basically went away in 2020 is all you need to know. 

They are also showing you can test positive months after an initial infection.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe this time you had it maybe last 2 times you didn't.   Lots of illness' can cause those symptoms.   Just saying its extremely rare to get it twice much less a third time.   The tests early on were extremely inaccurate as they were multiplying any virus exponentially more than they should have been.  Do your own research or continue to believe a false narrative. :bc:   Even the CDC pulled their own test early on because it was so inaccurate.  The mere fact that the flu basically went away in 2020 is all you need to know. 

I agree the home tests can be inaccurate.....Ive said this from the start. 

All I know is I never got the flu years before Covid. I hardly ever get a Cold...my Wife is around Sick people all day everyday Thats how we got it first time...Second time Kids got it from school...This time we were around Family who were vaccinated and had tested positive for Covid, they were also pretty sick since they never got it before...now we have it, pretty mild this time. 

I have no reason to make this up. Believe what ya want...Im sticking with what I know. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

I agree the home tests can be inaccurate.....Ive said this from the start. 

All I know is I never got the flu years before Covid. I hardly ever get a Cold...my Wife is around Sick people all day everyday Thats how we got it first time...Second time Kids got it from school...This time we were around Family who were vaccinated and had tested positive for Covid, they were also pretty sick since they never got it before...now we have it, pretty mild this time. 

I have no reason to make this up. Believe what ya want...Im sticking with what I know. 

:bc: As am I.  

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Also I had taken Anti body test multiple times last year and had them....so another reason I know I had Covid 

Good for you.   I'm not claiming you never had it....I'm just saying getting twice much less three times is extremely rare and there are multiple reasons I listed why some results may show up this way.  Are you jabbed?

Edited by Highmark