MTG banned from Twitter

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

don't include this boomer with these fucking ree-tards  :lol:  

Nope U da man...only Guy ive seen in New England post riding pics on this site......and proud to say from CT cus WE DONT FUCK AROUND 👊👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

does that make you happy ?  1st its Trump and now its MTG  pretty soon we going to have a dozen of them being banned by the big tech. 

Maybe you should be banned? Ban everyone. Twitter is just a shithole for shitheads to spew crap. It’s a fuckin dump….sorta like what this place has become.

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe you should be banned? Ban everyone. Twitter is just a shithole for shitheads to spew crap. It’s a fuckin dump….sorta like what this place has become.

LMAO....typical Liberal crybaby. 

I think this site is awesome,  I appreciate the freedom of speech....to all my friends and haters :bc:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So they used CNN for a model .

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hey lets ban the racists, you know, Maxine Waters, Elyana Pressley, Ilhan Omar and a half dozen other black racists in Congress.  All Democrats.  No one has spewed more lies than Adam Schiff.   That fucker should be the first one to get banned. You've lost your mind since Trump was elected.  If this place is such a shithole, you know where the door is.  And it would figure you'd miss the whole point about who's getting censored and who's not..  I know you're in mourning because that piece of shit Harry Reid died, but try and pull your head out of your ass this week and do something productive.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey lets ban the racists, you know, Maxine Waters, Elyana Pressley, Ilhan Omar and a half dozen other black racists in Congress.  All Democrats.  No one has spewed more lies than Adam Schiff.   That fucker should be the first one to get banned. You've lost your mind since Trump was elected.  If this place is such a shithole, you know where the door is.  And it would figure you'd miss the whole point about who's getting censored and who's not..  I know you're in mourning because that piece of shit Harry Reid died, but try and pull your head out of your ass this week and do something productive.

Thanks for the suggestion Adolph I will take it up with my American friends who believe in our democracy not a fascist authoritarian government you favor.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She was previously suspended 4 times….so yeah consequences.

Of what ? Giving her opinion on covid ? A opinion backed by some doctors and scientists around the world not on the take from big pharma ? How dare she 

Go fuck your self Mr that's what dictators do 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for the suggestion Adolph I will take it up with my American friends who believe in our democracy not a fascist authoritarian government you favor.

Do you believe in our democracy as long as it is not people you agree with being silenced that is 

You don't believe in a authoritarian govrnment as long as you do what you are told and get your injections when you ate told that is 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t have any American friends.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m still trying to figure out who the fuck “MTG” is.  
:lol:

1C7614EF-2C3B-4E76-82B9-97A22043B4D1.jpeg

Some republican women that keeps claiming that the election was stolen from Trump. All white noise to me :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Some republican women that keeps claiming that the election was stolen from Trump. All white noise to me :lol: 

Must not even be that for me.

But, Twitter booted her so, apparently, liberals are very upset with her and lose many hours of sleep every night over her rants.