Rogan and Dr Malone .....Deleted off Youtube mirror post

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I did, you joined in with the backyard commentary, I replied to said backyard commentary, which you ignored and decided to go into lecture mode. Do you want to keep on topic and reply or are you staying in lecture mode?

Like I said, I enjoy watching.  :bc:

”Stop moving my goal posts and changing my narratives after I do it!”

• Like 2

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t, but it’s nice to to have all this respectful discourse. Some really excel at it!

How are the civil war preparations coming? Near completion?

And speaking of shifting narratives, you don’t think China and Russia are already in our back yard? We’re ok with solar winds type activity? Evil just wants to be friends with them while they steal from us, which seems odd.

Everything we have is made in China...

We better stay somewhat friendly. They could bring this Country to its knees faster than Covid did. 

Lets be clear Im not the one starting a Civil War....but Ill be damned if I fight overseas. If my Family or way of life is threatened HERE,  I have no problem defending it. 

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who says I don’t want to do anything? What facts came out and I acted like I knew? Are you making things up or do you think war is the only option we have? 9_9

You wont do anything lets be honest. You voted for Joe Biden. You already failed.

I think what I find crazy about all of this is most of the things in the pod cast should be points of open debate. Other countries are having these debates and yet here in the land of the free censorship and mandates seem to be the rule of the day.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think what I find crazy about all of this is most of the things in the pod cast should be points of open debate. Other countries are having these debates and yet here in the land of the free censorship and mandates seem to be the rule of the day.

BUT But but ...its not censorship because pRiVate cOmpAny ....:suicide:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Everything we have is made in China...

We better stay somewhat friendly. They could bring this Country to its knees faster than Covid did. 

Lets be clear Im not the one starting a Civil War....but Ill be damned if I fight overseas. If my Family or way of life is threatened HERE,  I have no problem defending it. 

You wont do anything lets be honest. You voted for Joe Biden. You already failed.

Slow down partner, no one is jumping to war and no one wants that. What we do need though is that everyone to be clear about what’s happening today, hacking, ransoms, theft of IP, both private and military, meddling in our elections, sowing distrust through social media, etc.  This isn’t to be taken lightly and is the one area we need to be united on rather than politicized. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Slow down partner, no one is jumping to war and no one wants that. What we do need though is that everyone to be clear about what’s happening today, hacking, ransoms, theft of IP, both private and military, meddling in our elections, sowing distrust through social media, etc.  This isn’t to be taken lightly and is the one area we need to be united on rather than politicized. 

You have no fucking clue what's happening.

Again keep thing this is about a virus.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have no fucking clue what's happening.

Again keep thing this is about a virus.

I could say the same about you….

But in this case, certainly not when it’s in German.

9_9

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

First thing ive agreed with you on in awhile. 

My problem is I have a really hard time becoming united with dumb sheep and Biden voters who finally are waking up. Just being honest. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

First thing ive agreed with you on in awhile. 

My problem is I have a really hard time becoming united with dumb sheep and Biden voters who finally are waking up. Just being honest. 

I know you’re extremely passionate about who someone votes for, but people aren’t one dimensional - the person they vote for doesn’t encapsulate who they are. I know it’s super easy (and lazy) putting them into a box with a Biden stamp on it thinking that explains who they are, but your going to miss out on really understanding. You’ve guessed wrong on numerous occasions about “who I am” which proves the point.

:bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I know you’re extremely passionate about who someone votes for, but people aren’t one dimensional - the person they vote for doesn’t encapsulate who they are. I know it’s super easy (and lazy) putting them into a box with a Biden stamp on it thinking that explains who they are, but your going to miss out on really understanding. You’ve guessed wrong on numerous occasions about “who I am” which proves the point.

:bc:

Nah.....sorry but this time no excuse. 

Pre Trump/Hillary/Biden I would of agreed. 

creepy-joe-biden.png

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I could say the same about you….

But in this case, certainly not when it’s in German.

9_9

You need a translation to understand tryanny.

Again this is not about a virus and unless you want the same thing to happen in the USA that is happeneing elsewhere you need to get a fucking clue and call it out.

FYI, the reason the US is still doing better, isn't because of blind sheep like yourself, its because of those who can see the forest from the trees.

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You need a translation to understand tryanny.

Again this is not about a virus and unless you want the same thing to happen in the USA that is happeneing elsewhere you need to get a fucking clue and call it out.

FYI, the reason the US is still doing better, isn't because of blind sheep like yourself, its because of those who can see the forest from the trees.

And just 2 years ago I know people that said we should be more like Holland...:suicide:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, bummer. Guess we’ll keep the lazy way then. :dunno:

Lazy? What is lazy is letting bad decisions slide. Lazy is not doing research and voting for a lifelong corrupt politician because Orange man bad.....I get Trump wasnt perfect and he was a hard pill to swallow. But you took the easy route by voting for Biden. And now that you're lost you wanna come together.......4 years of the BS media bashing Trump and we should just move on? Nah not me Bro. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

According to you, the US is leading the charge, but I guess not? Doesn’t the WHO take direction from Fauci? Don’t we have some contract to follow? You never did answer any of my questions on the WHO contracts, just random twitter replies, like above. It’s like tourettes but on the internet.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s because of the Patriots most likely. And stop stealing my idioms or I will be forced to steal mass psychosis.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lazy? What is lazy is letting bad decisions slide. Lazy is not doing research and voting for a lifelong corrupt politician because Orange man bad.....I get Trump wasnt perfect and he was a hard pill to swallow. But you took the easy route by voting for Biden. And now that you're lost you wanna come together.......4 years of the BS media bashing Trump and we should just move on? Nah not me Bro. 

Trust me, voting for a democrat for the first time in your life ain’t easy. Try it sometime, bro, it feels awful. Turd sandwich or a douchebag, turd sandwich or a douchebag. Decisions decisions.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

According to you, the US is leading the charge, but I guess not? Doesn’t the WHO take direction from Fauci? Don’t we have some contract to follow? You never did answer any of my questions on the WHO contracts, just random twitter replies, like above. It’s like tourettes but on the internet.

It’s because of the Patriots most likely. And stop stealing my idioms or I will be forced to steal mass psychosis.

Bold is why everyone knows you are an idiot.

You're living mass psychosis and don't even see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, volume V is 1000 page report on facebook ads. Russia is not our friend, but lets all forget about it and think it never happened. Water under the bridge. 

"The report concluded that "the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election".[14] The report investigated "many aspects of the counterintelligence threat posed by the Russian influence operation", which targeted both the Trump campaign and the election.

"Volume I of the report is 67 pages long. In it, the committee describes "an unprecedented level of activity against state election infrastructure" by Russian intelligence in 2016.[12] The activity occurred in "all 50 states" and is thought by "many officials and experts" to have been "a trial run ... to probe American defenses and identify weaknesses in the vast back-end apparatus—voter-registration operations, state and local election databases, electronic poll books and other equipment" of state election systems.[13] 

Of "particular concern" to the committee report was the Russians' hacking of three companies "that provide states with the back-end systems that have increasingly replaced the thick binders of paper used to verify voters' identities and registration status."

So pretty much the exact same thing the USA has been doing longer than I have been alive to every contery in the world.  

Still that is not and was not what every liberal political leader and pretty much every fourm of media presented the story as for 4 fucking years now was it ? 

Can sum it up with 1 word 

Collusion.  

• Like 1

Trust me, voting for a democrat for the first time in your life ain’t easy. Try it sometime, bro, it feels awful. Turd sandwich or a douchebag, turd sandwich or a douchebag. Decisions decisions.

Judging by how you fell for the collusion nonsense, you clearly voted for Hillary. 

• Like 1