Antonio Brown

This place was s free for all when we came in. Clown550 with the threats snd wife digs.

’Right wingers’ supposed to back diwn from that crap.

Complain about just that part of Clown550’s bullshit and we are told no real rules here and atc. We where told to stand down from his bullshit.

Year later of continous crap still going on with wife comments and phys threats he gets 1 week timeout, and then site owner again sayss it’s us. Mainecat backs that fuck.

You are a good person John, no doubt, but I totally don’t agree with your stance on backing that mother fucker and not those thst fight back.

I thank you for ‘letting’ some of us come over.

I was hoping for more sled contebt thsn bantering. Bantering can be fun, and was at HCS, but i draw line at wife comments and physical threats by someone in same area.

I’m out. Hasn’t been enough value.

See others later. Been fun near 20yrs with a few of you.

No hard feelings.

When in doubt, throttle out.

I’m throttling out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's the norm around here lately. It's one of the reasons that I don't open many threads anymore. Even the friendly threads get fucked up :sad:  From my observations the right wingers have chased off most of the guys that don't agree with them. Even Vince cancelled his CM a few weeks ago. Never would have thought he would bail.

I mean the same Guy Mainecat who posts dead Republicans in every thread? 

I have no problem backing off some if I am a problem ckf. But i was under the assumption this site was like the wild wild west???  

Edited by EvilBird

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the dude has CTE and is a head case because of that.  But he seems plenty capable of being a head case without CTE.  Good riddance - hopefully once and for all.

He was a head case for a while but after he took a hit from Vontaze Burfict and got knocked out he really went down hill with things he was saying and doing on and off the field, CTE and many other issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8iFSP_S5h8

• Like 1

Quit taking everything so fucking serious. 3/4 of the shit you guys reply to is fishing bait to get you to react. Any time someone starts a fucking thread someone else comes along and shits all over the poster within the first 3 posts. I still stop by every couple of days and every time I'm reminded why I don't stop in more often or post much. my 2 cents....................

I swear some of you mopes don't have any sense of humor. Laugh a little bit, or just fuck off, your choice. gnight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Quit taking everything so fucking serious. 3/4 of the shit you guys reply to is fishing bait to get you to react. Any time someone starts a fucking thread someone else comes along and shits all over the poster within the first 3 posts. I still stop by every couple of days and every time I'm reminded why I don't stop in more often or post much. my 2 cents....................

I swear some of you mopes don't have any sense of humor. Laugh a little bit, or just fuck off, your choice. gnight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I like this 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's the norm around here lately. It's one of the reasons that I don't open many threads anymore. Even the friendly threads get fucked up :sad:  From my observations the right wingers have chased off most of the guys that don't agree with them. Even Vince cancelled his CM a few weeks ago. Never would have thought he would bail.

Sad really you can’t even post a non political thread and you get personally attacked. That’s too bad about Vince but I too considered not joining as well. It got worse when the HCS immigrants arrived. I have no problem with the right wing Republicans but the racist, conspiracy theorists, anti government, anti science, support the lie morons are the issue.

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Sad really you can’t even post a non political thread and you get personally attacked. That’s too bad about Vince but I too considered not joining as well. It got worse when the HCS immigrants arrived. I have no problem with the right wing Republicans but the racist, conspiracy theorists, anti government, anti science, support the lie morons are the issue.

Honestly,  when I joined I immediately recognized and noticed that You spread hated and lies ....pure insane nonsense and propaganda.  I think its hilarious that you have no problem bombing threads and Saying you Hope people die ., you literally had that as your Profile pic for awhile......But then have the audacity to cry like a Karen about a faggot football thread..... Grow up old man ...look in the mirror and take what you put out. Sorry im hurting your 6'4 265 lb feelings .. fucking baby. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I mean the same Guy Mainecat who posts dead Republicans in every thread? 

I have no problem backing off some if I am a problem ckf. But i was under the assumption this site was like the wild wild west???  

It is in some respects, but for that doesn't mean people need to act like fucking idiots all the time.

What do you guys think the final outcome of this place will be if it keeps going like this? Do you think it's going to end up as a place people want to visit? Or is it that some of you get a kick out of the place burning to the ground?

• Thanks 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/31/2021 at 1:40 PM, Mainecat said:

Quebec is nice but so is Maine.

90% of you clowns were never going to ride in Quebec so stop your Sally whining.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe stop being the largest hypocrite on the site, wishing death on a group of people who don't agree with you politically, or continue to sit on your high horse and blame everyone else..Your choice

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CFM said:

This place was s free for all when we came in. Clown550 with the threats snd wife digs.

’Right wingers’ supposed to back diwn from that crap.

Complain about just that part of Clown550’s bullshit and we are told no real rules here and atc. We where told to stand down from his bullshit.

Year later of continous crap still going on with wife comments and phys threats he gets 1 week timeout, and then site owner again sayss it’s us. Mainecat backs that fuck.

You are a good person John, no doubt, but I totally don’t agree with your stance on backing that mother fucker and not those thst fight back.

I thank you for ‘letting’ some of us come over.

I was hoping for more sled contebt thsn bantering. Bantering can be fun, and was at HCS, but i draw line at wife comments and physical threats by someone in same area.

I’m out. Hasn’t been enough value.

See others later. Been fun near 20yrs with a few of you.

No hard feelings.

When in doubt, throttle out.

I’m throttling out.

This is why posters like Momo and 550 should have been permanently banned. 

New guys don't get the context and gladly devolve the whole place. 

But ssfb and ckf thought they were harmless entertainment and refused to boot them. 

And here we are. A bunch of new dipshits now think 550 is a main character here and have gleefully made this place a cesspool. 

Snowmobiles won't be around much longer anyway, despite the mass psychosis of climate change denial.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

As much as MC tries to push buttons, he does know when to keep his trap shut. Politics or personal beliefs doesn't need to bleed in to every thread, does it?

No he doesn't. He's as bad or worse then the rest of us. You yourself said many times you don't read much here. 

"He's just pushing buttons" ...."He's just trolling" etc are all excuses for him. When people do it back to him they are the bad ones and trouble makers?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Honestly,  when I joined I immediately recognized and noticed that You spread hated and lies ....pure insane nonsense and propaganda.  I think its hilarious that you have no problem bombing threads and Saying you Hope people die ., you literally had that as your Profile pic for awhile......But then have the audacity to cry like a Karen about a faggot football thread..... Grow up old man ...look in the mirror and take what you put out. Sorry im hurting your 6'4 265 lb feelings .. fucking baby. 

I have seen assholes like you come and go here. I will see you go too.

Carry on short eyes.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Maybe stop being the largest hypocrite on the site, wishing death on a group of people who don't agree with you politically, or continue to sit on your high horse and blame everyone else..Your choice

Wishing death? LMAO

Republicans are dying due to their own ignorance not mine.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wishing death? LMAO

Republicans are dying due to their own ignorance not mine.

Going with your high horse I see, shocker...........

• Like 3

If what I have read is true the player gets a huge bump in pay for performance in the next 8 catches and was froze out of play, not the first time in NFL history. He can be black or nuts but this could be about money and lots of it.

6 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

If what I have read is true the player gets a huge bump in pay for performance in the next 8 catches and was froze out of play, not the first time in NFL history. He can be black or nuts but this could be about money and lots of it.

The only thing I read (ESPN article) claimed that Bruce Arians was trying get Brown to go IN TO the game, not keeping him out.  And he wouldn't go in.  And this wasn't during garbage time at the end of the game, it was while the Bucs were trying to come back.  So I don't know that I trust any reference to keeping him out to avoid any kind of pay day :dontknow:

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So not knowing anyone here you just jump on the personal insult train.

I have never insulted anyone that has not done it to me first.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The only thing I read (ESPN article) claimed that Bruce Arians was trying get Brown to go IN TO the game, not keeping him out.  And he wouldn't go in.  And this wasn't during garbage time at the end of the game, it was while the Bucs were trying to come back.  So I don't know that I trust any reference to keeping him out to avoid any kind of pay day :dontknow:

I dont follow football anymore so I didn't go looking into it

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So not knowing anyone here you just jump on the personal insult train.

I have never insulted anyone that has not done it to me first.

article-0-1B4822B6000005DC-193_634x1004.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I dont follow football anymore so I didn't go looking into it

All good ... I was just trying to say, what I had come across last night.  Honestly, I don't care a whole lot either but all of the hub-bub of him walking off the field, I figured I would try to find out what happened & that ESPN article was what I came across.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Shut the fuck up you idiot. All you do is bring your delusional left viewpoints here 24/7. Read above. If anything or anyone posts something that doesn't go along with your deluded, insane left wing MSM beliefs, you pounce all over them. And still to this day, when some say and are wondering what happened to all the HCS guys and others leaving this site, mysteriously your name is left out of the conversation as to one of the reasons why. :news:

The right has chased the left. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while here. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s funny, I quit watching the NFL years ago.  Don’t miss it at all.  I’d had bough of these shenanigans and pageantry of idiocy.  The “kneeling affair” capped it for me.  Bye.

Also, always fun to see the victim card being played on forums.  Always the same type of players throwing on the table looking for management assistance.  Always.  Poor MC and his band of liars, losers and hypocrites.

”But I don’t do nothing to deserve this.”

it’s been interesting to watch for about a decade now.  Flaming twats, in a real free speech setting, have no staying power.  They always need assistance to save them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In 2020 he tweeted "No more white women 2020" and got zero reprimand by the NFL.   I don't think he should have either but I doubt if a white player said "no more black women 2020" they wouldn't have been suspended. 

As long as you don't beat women there will always be a place for you in the NFL and even then most get away with it.