I would appreciate a little help over here.

I know you guys probably don't remember but I bought my wife a 2003 Pantera 550 liquid. I freshened up the engine she runs good but the rear shock pivot flipped over and ground down a whole bunch of the little nubs that the front cogs grab a hold of.

It fucked the track up pretty bad, so bad that it clunks and the track slips on the drivers, it really sucks. but I didn't do anything with it because I got her the 2014 Polaris Indy 550 fan which BTW she is completely in love with.

So the Pantera sat down in the back shed last winter and was going to sit there till I had time to fix it and then I planned on selling it. 

Well, at the end of last winter my stepdaughter's (who I love like a real daughter) 9500 mile Renegade 800 R PTEK decided to break down.

It needs a crankshaft and new bearings it's going to cost a pretty penny and she just bought her first home so now she has the mortgage and the bills and a truck payment, I'm sure you guys know how it is.

She makes good money because she is a County corrections officer and she has made her mom and I very proud because she is acting so responsibly! She was going to let it sit until tax time so the extra expense would not take any food out of her home LOL and more or less fix it later.

So I got really lucky today and found a 136" track off of an older Polaris that a good friend of mine owns. It's only a 3/4" track but it is in excellent condition, no cracks rips tears of any kind. He took it off because he wanted a taller lug height.

The beauty of all this is that he gave me the track for free because I am fixing up the Pantera for my daughter to ride.

I know it's not much but I am going to at least give him a couple of 30 packs of his fave beer for his garage refrigerator.

So I do want to put studs in this track. Just the minimum which I believe is 108 and I'm going to put them up the middle.

So the help I am looking for? I want to buy some cheap cheap cheap studs 1 in or probably the .850's? 

So do you guys know of any real cheap stud kits with 108 that includes the studs the backers and the nuts?

Or maybe some of you guys have some studs that were left over and just laying around that you're never going to use I'd be happy to buy them if they are reasonably priced.

Or maybe you have some used ones that would come apart halfway decently. I don't care I'll use them and I will pay for them and all the shipping costs.

If you guys could help me out even with some cheaper brand names because I can't find anything online. I would really appreciate it.

:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did he do to garner a timeout?🤔😀

Its in the "oops" thread..But the usual, talking about someone's wife

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, ACE said:

Shut up retard 

Hey you stupid fucking moron, I started this thread for information and a idea where to get something cheap for a not that great sled. I didn't start this thread to listen to your bullshit. Go be a useless asshole elsewhere please.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

let me look on amazon, I remember seeing some studs for only $57 a week or so ago. I believe they were .875 or something like that.  but under 1 inch for sure. 

Extreme Max. It’s not with backers.

4 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Hey you stupid fucking moron, I started this thread for information and a idea where to get something cheap for a not that great sled. I didn't start this thread to listen to your bullshit. Go be a useless asshole elsewhere please.

I like you green teeth but you’re kinda a liar so that’s a bit Shitty