***OFFICIAL*** 2023 arctic cat discussion thread!!!!!!

Rod

• 3 weeks later...

I’d like to see them slap some pro mtn running boards or something similar on the stock sleds. Mountain riding in certain snow, those boards hold a lot of snow. Been the same boards for ages. I’d like to see a 900 twin, but am happy with my 800 ctec if not. Before I see more power, I’d like to see a taller stance from the factory like a polaris, or like my sled sits now with the elevate kit installed. Also, a better intake system with a much lighter hood would be nice. A belt drive would be awesome. 
The new 22 adapt clutch is already a lb lighter than the old clutch, so combine that with a belt drive would be nice. 

If they kept the sled the same with same engine and everything but added these things, I’d be happy.

I don’t care about a fancy gauge. All I need to see is my tachometer, fuel gauge, and temp gauge. Don’t care about anything else. And I’m always rippin through trees and steep snow and rolling my sled over on the mountain and don’t need an iPad for a gauge that could get broke.

arctic cat could leave everything the same, add some taller spindles and taller rails, slap some new running boards on, and lighten up the hood and redesign a better intake, and a belt drive. That would shed a few lbs overall, give the sled a new feel, and lose some rotating mass. That would boost overall performance and make a lot of people happy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Push button electric start!!

you know.. since years ago 

With the new paint and push fucking button start Poo and Doo will be :wtf: how does AC keep coming up with these industry leading changes!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

With the new paint and push fucking button start Poo and Doo will be :wtf: how does AC keep coming up with these industry leading changes!!!

How did the electric start work before, turn the key?? Push button is some new tech or something?? Wtf

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

How did the electric start work before, turn the key?? Push button is some new tech or something?? Wtf

I think they added the push button around 17 and have been fingering themselves over it ever since 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm guessing??? I liked it when Poo atv's went away from push button to turning the key. I used to hit the starter button inadvertently.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think they added the push button around 17 and have been fingering themselves over it ever since 

So you have to pull the kill switch, turn the key on, and push a button to start it??

If that's the case.. lolllzzz