Thundercat/Sidewinder Vs Mach Z - 2021 Shootout Results

Pretty close....in stock form. 
Dealer prepped it did better but, that's always iffy.
Obviously the 998 can handle 280-340HP tunes pretty easily so its still king by far when dialed up, but not bad for the Mach Z.
Hearing there isn't much room after 220HP on those though.
Anyways nice to see some upper end competition, the 998 has had that on lockdown since its release. And still does, but Doo putting in a solid effort here.

Close, but no cigar.

tcatvsmach.PNG.1e78878b76bd6ad27bf0c22dd12a775a.PNG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd like to know how the thunderkitten dropped 3.32mph between the 500' and 660' mark?

Did the article say anything about Snow Trackers?  

@Tommcat:lol2:

maybe i'll do a test one of these days on those stupid things. i bet they cost you 10 mph in the right snow

59 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Because it's a super legit test that's how.

27 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

IT is weird tho, on a run the Z also lost some speed. wonder if the track had something going on around the 600 mark? 
and the one time the Z gain mph was when the rider had enough balls to keep going lol 

21 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

maybe i'll do a test one of these days on those stupid things. i bet they cost you 10 mph in the right snow

Maybe the TCat carried the skis just past 500' and when the front end came down fully the Mud Trackers dug in.

Do a test on them Tom, to dispell the loonies that swear by them.  Please follow the directions and install all the warning labels too.   😂

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Maybe the TCat carried the skis just past 500' and when the front end came down fully the Mud Trackers dug in.

Do a test on them Tom, to dispell the loonies that swear by them.  Please follow the directions and install all the warning labels too.   😂

I have a full test track this winter, so it wouldn't be hard.

I'd just have to make sure nobody gets a pic of me bolting those things on.

• Haha 1

Nothing like bolting a set of railroad track sections onto your ski's and wondering why the steering is fucked.  No darting though because your sled now plows through everything on the trail like a battleship leaving a giant fucking canyon in your wake for others to enjoy.

I recommend getting the max depth super aggressive model with 8" of penetration gauranteed.  Perfect for those shitty yamaha ski's.

Image 1 -  Railroad Track Blacksmith Anvil 16 Inch Length 18lbs Hard Steel Rail

• Haha 2