Michigan Vs.Georgia

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nail biter.

I had a feeling the reality was Michigan was a few notches down from Alabama/Georgia. This game confirmed it. Not even close.

Got ugly quick. Georgia came to play. Michigan wasn’t ready. Point and case they needed to bench Cade as he was ineffective. Nope they start the half with him and he throws a INT after they moved the ball right down the field

. I thought the forth down play on the first drive was a mistake. You handed them the ball at the 50 and boom its 14 to 0 in a blink of an eye.

Michigans LB’s suck and the DB’s didn’t really make a huge play all year. They depend to much on Hutchinson and Ojobo. They needs others to step up. 

The Big Ten has sent OSU and MSU down to the championship series and now Michigan and all three have been blown out.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MSU-W

CMU-W

WMU-W

UM-L

Way to let the state down.🤣

Al they had a good season , they made it further than any other big 10 team.it was a huge loss , I sort of expected it. Let’s see if the rest of the big ten teams can pull off a W

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Al they had a good season , they made it further than any other big 10 team.it was a huge loss , I sort of expected it. Let’s see if the rest of the big ten teams can pull off a W

It was a good season punctuated with a nice loss to MSU which warms my heart….🤣

So who’s up today…Penn State, Iowa and Ohio State correct? 

9 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I figured it did , congrats to Spartys on a good season, yes ps ohio and Iowa today. 

At the end of the day as was mentioned earlier the Big Ten is simply a notch or two below the SEC…Bama has guys that are 4th and 5th on the depth chart who would be instant starters on most other big time teams. Cinci made a game of it early but you just knew Bama was going to come out in the second half and throttle them…..Hopefully Georgia learned something in the SEC Championship and will put it to use in The Natty.👍🏼

Almost forgot…Cincinnatis top RB is a transfer from Bama…he left because he could not get any playing time.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Georgia was bigger, stronger, faster ...& better coached. M players were deer in the headlights once GA smacked them in the mouth right off the bat. It happens...& has happened to all the B10 teams. At least they didn't get totally embarrassed like Sparty did when Bama throttled them 38 to 0 ... 

0 points ... :lol:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was a good season punctuated with a nice loss to MSU which warms my heart….🤣

So who’s up today…Penn State, Iowa and Ohio State correct? 

Go Utes  

• Like 1