So my vaccinated buddy has covid and he’s really sick

jtssrx

Just now, akvanden said:

Stop virtue signaling.

Shut up fag. You know you’re a fag too. Fuckin failure. Take another booster and act like you actually did something. It’s the only thing you’re good at 

sit there and cross your fingers that someday Maddow pegs you hard. It’s what you want 

• Sad 1

Again you fuckin virtue signalling low life Walmart mother fuckers tell me what’s going to happen to me if I don’t take your trump vaccine 

or just keep ignoring this question because your child predator over lords haven’t gave you an answer to that yet 

85 IQ having mother fuckers 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Shut up fag. You know you’re a fag too. Fuckin failure. Take another booster and act like you actually did something. It’s the only thing you’re good at 

sit there and cross your fingers that someday Maddow pegs you hard. It’s what you want 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Again you fuckin virtue signalling low life Walmart mother fuckers tell me what’s going to happen to me if I don’t take your trump vaccine 

or just keep ignoring this question because your child predator over lords haven’t gave you an answer to that yet 

Fine. Alt right then.

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Oh and what’s going to happen to me if I don’t take your weak ass faggot trump vaccine 

tell me that. What do you weak fucking fags thing is going to happen to me if I use my fuckin brain and ignore all this garbage?

all you covid fear faggots won’t answer. Weak ass piece of shit fuckin losers. Enjoy your piece of shit mediocre lives you fuckin fags 

Hahaha thought I was in the Farm and Bashing thread for a minute:groin:

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is how we get into the UN humanitarian disaster wars.  And look! What a surprise!  It’s the same liberal twats as always demanding “something” needs to be done.

How do we keep listening to these clowns?

You know this answer to this. Pussies. This country is run by stupid ass pussies. 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Oh and what’s going to happen to me if I don’t take your weak ass faggot trump vaccine 

tell me that. What do you weak fucking fags thing is going to happen to me if I use my fuckin brain and ignore all this garbage?

all you covid fear faggots won’t answer. Weak ass piece of shit fuckin losers. Enjoy your piece of shit mediocre lives you fuckin fags 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Went hard on the washer solvent last night, eh? Tell your brother Francis to go fuck himself. Jesus. 

Don’t worry though, no one takes you seriously anyway so I guess a little drunken faggot rant isn’t going to deface your already worthless reputation or anything. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Wow man I hope you make out okay!

I died yesterday after a long fight with a respirator and bedside boosters.

A GoFundMe will be set up for your convenience to fund my upcoming shrine.  You donation will only be tax deductible if you make it so (wink).

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You know this answer to this. Pussies. This country is run by stupid ass pussies. 

Went hard on the washer solvent last night, eh? Tell your brother Francis to go fuck himself. Jesus. 

Don’t worry though, no one takes you seriously anyway so I guess a little drunken faggot rant isn’t going to deface your already worthless reputation or anything. 

Yes and you beat me to it.  Somebody got into grandpas cough medicine pretty deep last night.  :lol:

Poor Ace.  :lmao:

BC8BBD8B-44FE-4A95-8245-43A48E00338F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Gonna guess that you have an average or less life surrounded by average or less people 

you’ll say a neat quip to extremely stupid people like yo zero psi is actually 14.7 psi and they think you’re smart but in reality you’re as dumb as a box of rocks and you make maybe 55k per year gross and act like a big shot 

everything you do in life is less than average but you’ll take you 3-4 maybe even 5 boosters which do absolutely sweet fuck all yet the media tells you that you’re such a genius for your obedience.

you’re a loser. You live your life as a complete fucking failure but hey have fun fingering your asshole over all those jabs that you didn’t even need  

Bambihands, this is your life.:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes and you beat me to it.  Somebody got into grandpas cough medicine pretty deep last night.  :lol:

Poor Ace.  :lmao:

BC8BBD8B-44FE-4A95-8245-43A48E00338F.jpeg

That's when the truth comes out.:lol:

Oh and grandpa didn't mess around, 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You guys have been so good at guessing other aspects of my life, so maybe? :dunno:

Ace got into the sauce, but he's not wrong calling you blind and ignorant.

Try to google mass formation psychosis.  

Stay blind.

Me, my wife and a bunch of our friends all got covid last July. At Christmas, 2 of our friends were exposed, then we hung out with them the next couple days.  Both of them and my wife are sick and tested positive.  All 3 have the same symptoms and feel just as bad as the first time.  All 3 are vaccinated and my wife got boosted 2 months ago.  She has to for work. 3 jabs did nothing at all for her.  She's been coughing like crazy, extremely tired and even lost her sense of taste again.  Not even a sniffel for me.  

The crazy part is I never got got vaccinated and I'm the one totally fine. Even took a test just to see, maybe I have it but asymptotic,  but nope, negative! Got job vaccines lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are we getting it sheep.

FIG1y_WXMAUjHR4?format=jpg&name=large

I remember when I was in elementary how LEO came in for a “learn about police” day and was offering to take fingerprints and give ID’s for free.  Like, a neat novelty.  I didn’t understand all of it then but later I understood why my old man wouldn’t sign the authorization form.

”We keep the fingerprints for your own safety.”

Mhm.