jtssrx

Just now, Zambroski said:

“Get things back to normal”.

Holy fuck.

I hear people saying they’re taking the booster so we can get back to normal 

yet the government literally never promised that at all 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

While I share your sentiment I find it best if I just laugh at them and stay away. Less money spent in legal fees that way. If they want to get froggy about it well then, I’ll be their huckleberry. They never have the sack to do anything other than talk though. Boring. 

What is happening is we are segregating ourselves.  The betas are establishing their own little places and the rest of us are agreeing they should.  :lol:

Truth though.  It’s big around here.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ACE said:

How many people took this medical treatment because they were promised they were saving grandma and the entire time that was a huge lie 

How many took it so they could jump the line to comply with the tyranny.  Now what?  Fucking sheep.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't it interesting Israel, the only country with 4th booster rollout now has a flurona combination.  But the Vax didn't cause it.:lol:

There was rumblings that this vaccine could fuck up your immune system 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A weaker population is easier to subjugate.  

That’s why the left always loves authoritarianism. A collection of weaklings is less weak 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

“We have to do SOMETHING.” 

This is how we get into the UN humanitarian disaster wars.  And look! What a surprise!  It’s the same liberal twats as always demanding “something” needs to be done.

How do we keep listening to these clowns?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I know at least 4 people who have had covid at least twice now. 

Not possible.  AC said so.

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Im on my 3rd round as we speak :thumb:

Also not possible, AC said so.

....of course he is the dipshit sheep that can't think and has to have twitter do it for him.  He doesn't even remember our conversations, not smart enough obviously.  Only thing I ever called out on his nonsense is that the vaccine weakens your immune system and is the cause of the situation.  Anyone who believes that shit is a moron.

As for the shot.  Not sure why anyone would expect it to be 100% effective when natural immunity fails like hell.  Seriously stupid.  Two posts above show exactly that.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not possible.  AC said so.

Also not possible, AC said so.

....of course he is the dipshit sheep that can't think and has to have twitter do it for him.  He doesn't even remember our conversations, not smart enough obviously.  Only thing I ever called out on his nonsense is that the vaccine weakens your immune system and is the cause of the situation.  Anyone who believes that shit is a moron.

As for the shot.  Not sure why anyone would expect it to be 100% effective when natural immunity fails like hell.  Seriously stupid.  Two posts above show exactly that.

Quoted for future reference about it being possible for leaky vaccines to cause mutated strains to spread 

you can’t edit it now 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:47 AM, Zambroski said:

I woke up with a cough this morning.  I shit my pants and am now looking for the shortest 6 hour line to get tested.  I’ll shit my pants there too.  Pretty sure I am panicking in the right order.

May just take some aspirin and a sip of Robitussin and do like Hillary did….”Power through”.

But seriously, a friend of ours got those antibody things and BAM!  Sent her home and she was good to go.  Her husband couldn’t get them for some reason and suffered for a couple weeks.  She got tired of his whining.  Lol

Wow man I hope you make out okay!

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Quoted, to show your stupidity.

05294D0A-A320-4FA7-BD4E-DF20F928CF7E.thumb.png.6f8c97d249ccaca023279b536b203ed4.png

Good thanks. It’s amazing how anti science you are but it’s 100% expected when dealing with a sub 100 person 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Good thanks. It’s amazing how anti science you are but it’s 100% expected when dealing with a sub 100 person 

Ok, not surprising from the alt right, this was totally predicted from the start and you’re only playing into the narrative by virtue signaling.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Ok, not surprising from the alt right, this was totally predicted from the start and you’re only playing into the narrative by virtue signaling.

Gonna guess that you have an average or less life surrounded by average or less people 

you’ll say a neat quip to extremely stupid people like yo zero psi is actually 14.7 psi and they think you’re smart but in reality you’re as dumb as a box of rocks and you make maybe 55k per year gross and act like a big shot 

everything you do in life is less than average but you’ll take you 3-4 maybe even 5 boosters which do absolutely sweet fuck all yet the media tells you that you’re such a genius for your obedience.

you’re a loser. You live your life as a complete fucking failure but hey have fun fingering your asshole over all those jabs that you didn’t even need  

Oh and what’s going to happen to me if I don’t take your weak ass faggot trump vaccine 

tell me that. What do you weak fucking fags thing is going to happen to me if I use my fuckin brain and ignore all this garbage?

all you covid fear faggots won’t answer. Weak ass piece of shit fuckin losers. Enjoy your piece of shit mediocre lives you fuckin fags 

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Gonna guess that you have an average or less life surrounded by average or less people 

you’ll say a neat quip to extremely stupid people like yo zero psi is actually 14.7 psi and they think you’re smart but in reality you’re as dumb as a box of rocks and you make maybe 55k per year gross and act like a big shot 

everything you do in life is less than average but you’ll take you 3-4 maybe even 5 boosters which do absolutely sweet fuck all yet the media tells you that you’re such a genius for your obedience.

you’re a loser. You live your life as a complete fucking failure but hey have fun fingering your asshole over all those jabs that you didn’t even need  

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oh and what’s going to happen to me if I don’t take your weak ass faggot trump vaccine 

tell me that. What do you weak fucking fags thing is going to happen to me if I use my fuckin brain and ignore all this garbage?

all you covid fear faggots won’t answer. Weak ass piece of shit fuckin losers. Enjoy your piece of shit mediocre lives you fuckin fags 

Stop virtue signaling.