So my vaccinated buddy has covid and he’s really sick

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These vaccines are pure shit!!!

I just found out tonight my mother at 83 has covid and yes she is fully vaccinated, I hope the vaccine will lessen the affects that's what its supposed to do.    

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

I just found out tonight my mother at 83 has covid and yes she is fully vaccinated, I hope the vaccine will lessen the affects that's what its supposed to do.    

Get her the monoclonal antibodies ASAP...both my parents had it and they walked right through after the treatment. 

It must be administered ASAP after infection. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Get her the monoclonal antibodies ASAP...both my parents had it and they walked right through after the treatment. 

It must be administered ASAP after infection. 

Absolutely, you have to have the antibodies within 10 days of symptoms.

I woke up with a cough this morning.  I shit my pants and am now looking for the shortest 6 hour line to get tested.  I’ll shit my pants there too.  Pretty sure I am panicking in the right order.

May just take some aspirin and a sip of Robitussin and do like Hillary did….”Power through”.

But seriously, a friend of ours got those antibody things and BAM!  Sent her home and she was good to go.  Her husband couldn’t get them for some reason and suffered for a couple weeks.  She got tired of his whining.  Lol

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I woke up with a cough this morning.  I shit my pants and am now looking for the shortest 6 hour line to get tested.  I’ll shit my pants there too.  Pretty sure I am panicking in the right order.

May just take some aspirin and a sip of Robitussin and do like Hillary did….”Power through”.

But seriously, a friend of ours got those antibody things and BAM!  Sent her home and she was good to go.  Her husband couldn’t get them for some reason and suffered for a couple weeks.  She got tired of his whining.  Lol

Are the antibodies a US only thing?

Never heard anything about their availability in Canada.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Honestly, I really don’t know.  We found out about that through them.   Probably just snake oil.  Who knows?!?!

We aren’t getting any of the truth at all anymore.  That ship sailed out of the port, never to return.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are your posts, thoughts and opinions.👍🏼

Yeah, and everybody anxiously awaits for yours. :lol: What a loser you are:news:

• Like 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

Everything is half truths, from both sides.

Quebec just put curfew back into effect.

10pm - 5am

Stay indoors.

Retarded!

From both sides?

Starting with 2 weeks and everything that followed, what half truths were told?  100% bullshit. 

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Curious on that too?

What everyone should be doing, especially those vaccinated, is taking vitamin D3 and Vitamin C+zinc daily. More in important in the winter for obvious reasons but year round is not a bad idea either.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Everything is half truths, from both sides.

Quebec just put curfew back into effect.

10pm - 5am

Stay indoors.

Retarded!

Half truths I can work with and honestly, don’t expect much more from our government anyway.

These aren’t even half truths anymore.  They are lies built on designed narratives.  Period.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Half truths I can work with and honestly, don’t expect much more from our government anyway.

These aren’t even half truths anymore.  They are lies built on designed narratives.  Period.

Exactly both sides are speaking bullshit to fit their narrative in some way, shape or form.

Wtf am I to believe anymore?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Isn't it wonderful that this administration, and people like Fauci have engendered so much trust and faith in them?   :flush:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Exactly both sides are speaking bullshit to fit their narrative in some way, shape or form.

Wtf am I to believe anymore?

What you see around you and what you can verify.  That’s it.  Talk to people “in the know”.  But be careful, many of these are narrative pushing drones….speaking their expertise out of their shit mouths.

Sad state of affairs right now.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are your posts, thoughts and opinions.👍🏼

I see you are still the only one liking Bambihands posts ......Makes total sense. Gotta keep "playing up" that "fake" Liberal fasade 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2