Benny, Zee, were basically right-----USA Needs a revolt

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

To make all of us much happier ... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!!! :ylsuper:

:lol::lol:    Epic Bontz, three posts and you triggered the homo large.  I think that's his way of flirting.  Are you next to be invited to the farm, to put your head next to his little weapon?   :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I could, I would seriously consider moving to Ontario, or maybe Nova Scotia.  

OH, please do.  Please move to Ontario you fruity ass, closet homo, bitch.   Please do....   That would be the best Christmas present ever.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any place with no minorities. 

And you are sadly out of touch with reality if you think there are no minorities here.  Wait, what am I saying?   You are out of touch, for sure, and there are absolutely no minorities here in Ontario.   Move on up to Prescott and we can do the challenge you flaked on.  :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

OH, please do.  Please move to Ontario you fruity ass, closet homo, bitch.   Please do....   That would be the best Christmas present ever.  

And you are sadly out of touch with reality if you think there are no minorities here.  Wait, what am I saying?   You are out of touch, for sure, and there are absolutely no minorities here in Ontario.   Move on up to Prescott and we can do the challenge you flaked on.  :lol:

Listen, you registered homo, I don't know this Prescott Challenge bullshit, you're talking about, so fuck off, you ball-gargling faggot.

Hey, I don't abuse you because you're gay..........................

well yeah, I do!!!!   

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

:lol::lol:    Epic Bontz, three posts and you triggered the homo large.  I think that's his way of flirting.  Are you next to be invited to the farm, to put your head next to his little weapon?   :lol:

I posted my broads, where's yours? 

You DO have a broad, right? 

And no, your boyfriend Patrice LaBrecque in drag, does NOT COUNT!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted my broads, where's yours? 

You DO have a broad, right? 

And no, your boyfriend Patrice LaBrecque in drag, does NOT COUNT!!!

What broad? 

You posted blurry Polaroids from 40 years ago ....then deleted them within 5 minutes. 

Post a current Pic , lets see what Supermodel lives with Old Znotty on the "Farm". 

I posted mine on the Back of my Big Block Baja .....remember that one? You told me she had a Kardashian ass :lol: :owned:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What broad? 

You posted blurry Polaroids from 40 years ago ....then deleted them within 5 minutes. 

Post a current Pic , lets see what Supermodel lives with Old Znotty on the "Farm". 

I posted mine on the Back of my Big Block Baja .....remember that one? You told me she had a Kardashian ass :lol: :owned:

:owned: 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I could, I would seriously consider moving to Ontario, or maybe Nova Scotia.  

Will never happen, so.why bother spewing B.S !!!

• Like 1