10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a fucking idiot, he's insulted multiple peoples wives including mine, and he gets a pass.  Is that what this site is for, weirdo creeps attracting traffic?  Fuck him.  Large following......gmafb.  Good for advertising?  GMAFB....is that why we pay as members here?  That fucking clown didn't even pay.

What have been saying along. Thanks for saying it better .:thumbs

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

a week off for that, site is turning into HardCoreFaggots:dunno:

that was minor compared to past posts, bunch of thin skinned pussies on here

I agree,,and the reason he is still here after said past posts is he himself agreed to abide by certain standards ie: zero family talk.

Don't worry he'll be back.

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

He creates lots of traffic, has a large following, right or wrong it brings people in and that's good for advertising

21 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Don't put words in my mouth, never said/meant anyone is leaving other sites to come here and follow

So sorry, my clairvoyance has been acting up lately. I should have assumed it would have been people just walking down the street that you were referring too. :news: 

I'll cut you some slack, dude, because you're fairly new here, but this site was a pretty good place to come to once in a while, and, although I'm not entirely blaming it on 550, the readership has declined significantly over the last year or more as has been mentioned by more than just the owner. 

I have zero problem with 550 but when thread after thread gets fucked up with the same childish B.S., that is definitely not helping others stay here nor is it doing anything for drawing people in, let alone this supposed advertising you are talking about. 

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

I agree,,and the reason he is still here after said past posts is he himself agreed to abide by certain standards ie: zero family talk.

Don't worry he'll be back.

still think it's bullshit, fucking pussies

he has a lot of puppies that follow him around just to stir him up then he takes the hit

bunch of thin skinned crybaby pussy bitches that can't seem to figure that out

Figure out that he is to old to attract a DOM to put him in his place any more so he has to come on FS to get the abuse he craves . No pretty much every one figured that out yrs ago .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol I never looked that up till you posted . What a fucking joke the baller can't pay 25 bucks lmfao 

I had the guy on ignore, but he still fucks up multiple threads when he gets quoted, so he's like, to use his words, an ass odor that just won't go away,

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

he has a lot of puppies that follow him around just to stir him up then he takes the hit

bunch of thin skinned crybaby pussy bitches that can't seem to figure that out

Build your own fucking website...

• Haha 1

Clown01mxz800 / “They stir him up and he takes the hit”

You must be clown550’s clown team mate. High five. 

Yeh, people hate him and fight back because he’s a good guy, just misunderstood. Let the wife comments go, he’s just kidding.

lolololololololol

• Like 1

• Gold Member

FWIW i think he is a harmless old goof.....

I talk shit to Him but He dont bother me one bit....Ive laughed my ass off more than a few times to his ridiculous posts.. esp when he told me my tiny little Wife had a Kardashian ass afted i posted a pic he demanded. Lmao. He is nuts.  

I think a week off is perfect...when he comes back he will be even more pissed and crazy :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

550 is harmless and is a whoot.  I don't think he expects anyone to take him seriously.  

Yep, its his persona is all.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's just trying to get a rise out of people.  It's his mo.  Harmless.

Not the case , he tried buying personal info , his pm's are disgusting, you have no idea how he operates !!! 

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's just trying to get a rise out of people.  It's his mo.  Harmless.

Imagine if we all behaved like that.  Its not like that scene hasn't played out a 100 times over the years.  Zoso comes to mind.  Remember Top Gun?  Another guy who always took it too far.  I don't give a shit one way or another honestly, its just my opinion.  But being or not being a pussy has zero to do with it as much as a minimal level of decorum.   :dunno: 

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine if we all behaved like that.  Its not like that scene hasn't played out a 100 times over the years.  Zoso comes to mind.  Remember Top Gun?  Another guy who always took it too far.  I don't give a shit one way or another honestly, its just my opinion.  But being or not being a pussy has zero to do with it as much as a minimal level of decorum.   :dunno: 

Didnt we just have a conversation about not using words I dont know the meaning of? 

Fuck man , show a little respect for the uneducated will ya.

• Haha 4