37 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking right TNW KING!

You have January to show, no fucking excuses you fat, old, useless POS!

The title BIGGEST BULLSHITTER OF ALL TIME! will be yours.

Don't be a bitch!

He is a bitch with an ankle bracelet, nothing but a dirty convict. I mean just look at what he posted down below.  He flaked, he ran like a bitch, but he tries to turn it all around.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, run a poll. If you win, I'll stop posting ( with conditions ) . If I win, you stop posting, OK, my little Canadian faggot?

You had a chance to take the TNW CHALLENGE, and you FLAKED!!! You CHOKED!! Until you accept the challenge, or admit defeat, I " OWN " you!!! 

I " OWN " you like the bitch that you are!!!  :owned::owned::owned:

My little Wildbitch trying to turn things in his favour again. You do realize that everyone has a better memory than you right?  We all read your bullshit and we all know it's bullshit.  I love that you keep fighting. It's epic in creating laughter among the many people I show your comments to.  Love it, Keep it up you closet homo wannbe.  

I will always own you Boi, you are my forever bitch.  :lol:   AND, I don't even have to buy you presents like a normal bitch.   AHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

Oh shit, this isn't the Douche Skidoo bashing thread.  Sorry @steve from amherst and @HSR.   I could have sworn it was, since the closet homo was the one beaking off the most, doing his regular failure routine and destroying threads.  

My bad....  

WildFag, what's this closet homo bullshit? I posted my broads, where's yours, faggot???? 

Maybe you're the closet homo. We used to catch guys like you in the rest areas. Strokin' somebody's Johnson, then they call their WIFE, to come and get them!!! LMMFAO!!

WildFAg, at the police station: Yeah Sandra can you pick me up at the police station?

WildFag's wife Sandra: WHAT!! What happened?

WildFag: I was in the rest area checking my car, and they said I was doing something with some guy.

Sandra: WHAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

WildFAg: They are lying, I was just talking to this guy about my car.

Sandra: OMG!! Did you do something with some GUY???? I knew it, everybody said you were a faggot-in-disguise!!! I should have known, you could never get it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WildFag, what's this closet homo bullshit? I posted my broads, where's yours, faggot???? 

Maybe you're the closet homo. We used to catch guys like you in the rest areas. Strokin' somebody's Johnson, then they call their WIFE, to come and get them!!! LMMFAO!!

WildFAg, at the police station: Yeah Sandra can you pick me up at the police station?

WildFag's wife Sandra: WHAT!! What happened?

WildFag: I was in the rest area checking my car, and they said I was doing something with some guy.

Sandra: WHAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

WildFAg: They are lying, I was just talking to this guy about my car.

Sandra: OMG!! Did you do something with some GUY???? I knew it, everybody said you were a faggot-in-disguise!!! I should have known, you could never get it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy a week off :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Get rid of that douchebag.  He's done the same thing 100 times previous.  JMO.  :bc: 

Piece of shit can't even become a CM but shits all over this place and routinely breaks the rules  SMH

@Mainecatwon't say shit to him about it either. Crass people stick together

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

a week off for that, site is turning into HardCoreFaggots:dunno:

He's been warned numerous times as well as had vacations more than once. Truthfully, I'm surprised he didn't get more or is even allowed back. 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

He's been warned numerous times as well as had vacations more than once. Truthfully, I'm surprised he didn't get more or is even allowed back. 

that was minor compared to past posts, bunch of thin skinned pussies on here

28 minutes ago, irv said:

He creates lots of traffic, has a large following, right or wrong it brings people in and that's good for advertising

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

He creates lots of traffic, has a large following, right or wrong it brings people in and that's good for advertising

he has a lot of puppies that follow him around just to stir him up then he takes the hit

1 minute ago, oldslowsledder said:

I take everything he says, and most people for that matter with a large grain of salt, it's the internet ffs

bunch of thin skinned crybaby pussy bitches that can't seem to figure that out

21 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

he has a lot of puppies that follow him around just to stir him up then he takes the hit

That isnt remotely close , it's the fact he is thin skinned and can't handle the daily beatings he deserves !  Are you stupid or something  ? 

2 minutes ago, The One said:

That isnt remotely close , it's the fact he is thin skinned and can't handle the daily beatings he deserves !  Are you stupid or something  ? 

speaking of puppies:news:

45 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

:lol:Yeah, people are leaving other snowmobile sites just to come to this one so they can read all the intelligent things 550 has to say. :lol:

Holy fuck, dude, you can't be serious? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

20 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

speaking of puppies:news:

Yup.:lol:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:Yeah, people are leaving other snowmobile sites just to come to this one so they can read all the intelligent things 550 has to say. :lol:

550 is harmless and is a whoot.  I don't think he expects anyone to take him seriously.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

550 is harmless and is a whoot.  I don't think he expects anyone to take him seriously.  

Still just a couple certain things you don’t say if you have any shred of decency. Other than that, it’s all good.

Obviously we can banter well too, how did we get here ?

Funny you some stand up for that. And if you are fighting for total ‘freedom’ here, then shut the fuck up about us. If you can fight, so can’t we. Lolololol

Who’s bringing any of the snowmobile content ? 

59 minutes ago, irv said:

Don't put words in my mouth, never said/meant anyone is leaving other sites to come here and follow buddy around, simply said the busier

a site is the easier it should be to bring in advertising dollars. Again, right or wrong that's the way it is. 

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

He's a fucking idiot, he's insulted multiple peoples wives including mine, and he gets a pass.  Is that what this site is for, weirdo creeps attracting traffic?  Fuck him.  Large following......gmafb.  Good for advertising?  GMAFB....is that why we pay as members here?  That fucking clown didn't even pay.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2