• Platinum Contributing Member

"Jeopardy!" star Amy Schneider is continuing to break game records. On Tuesday, Schneider became the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won — a streak that continues with 21 straight victories to date. Last week, she also broke the record for highest female earner of all time.

But they forgot to mention she used to be a guy t successful female "Jeopardy!" champ

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

43 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

"Jeopardy!" star Amy Schneider is continuing to break game records. On Tuesday, Schneider became the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won — a streak that continues with 21 straight victories to date. Last week, she also broke the record for highest female earner of all time.

But they forgot to mention she used to be a guy t successful female "Jeopardy!" champ

Correction. He is still a guy. :)

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

still is a guy

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Probably won spelling bees too.

Hey, you got all the faggots clicking the smiley guy. Big surprise. Little dinks that can't take me on, post like faggots.

I offered all kinds of challenges, and you all flaked. PUSSIES. 

Hey now, ya' even got Gravano on your side. Didn't really take him for a faggot, " but birds of a feather, fly together ". 

Hey Steve, you and your new buddies CFM, and Renegade gonna go riding on Wednesday afternoons now? Do they know you ride bitch, with ass-less bibs?????         :bum:    :junk:

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Mother fucking :owned:😂😂😂

No ownage here. I can buy and sell all of you faggots. I even posted some of my broads. 

You're weak, and I "OWN " you all. 

Until you accept the TNW CHALLENGE.........I "OWN " you!!!   :owned:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you got all the faggots clicking the smiley guy. Big surprise. Little dinks that can't take me on, post like faggots.

Hey now, ya' even got Gravano on your side. Didn't really take him for a faggot, " but birds of a feather, fly together ". 

Hey Steve, you and your new buddies CFM, and Renegade gonna go riding on Wednesday afternoons now? Do they know you ride bitch, with ass-less bibs?????         :bum:    :junk:

Well lets race sleds . You and me. You like challenges. This is a snowmobile site. You up for it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Well lets race sleds . You and me. You like challenges. This is a snowmobile site. You up for it?

What sled? I got a plastic OTTER sled in the garage that I haul my ice-fishing traps in. 

That's the only sled I got.

My Mach Z got sold last year. 

When it was running good, I would have raced anybody on the lake. 

Where can you race on trails....NOWHERE? Oh, my bad...MAINE. 

You got a Polaris 850, if I get anything it's gonna be a Pepere 4 stroke, quiet and smooth.

You're about three years too late. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

How about A TNW CHALLENGE???? 

Nah, Fuggedaboutit!! You know the place, you'll NEVAH go for that.  

What sled? I got a plastic OTTER sled in the garage that I haul my ice-fishing traps in. 

That's the only sled I got.

My Mach Z got sold last year. 

When it was running good, I would have raced anybody on the lake. 

Where can you race on trails....NOWHERE? Oh, my bad...MAINE. 

You got a Polaris 850, if I get anything it's gonna be a Pepere 4 stroke, quiet and smooth.

You're about three years too late. 

the answer for that would be doo 900 ACE  get your wallet out :news: 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No ownage here. I can buy and sell all of you faggots. I even posted some of my broads. 

You're weak, and I "OWN " you all. 

Until you accept the TNW CHALLENGE.........I "OWN " you!!!   :owned:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone, and to my little Wildbitch, Happy New beatings.     When it seems like everyone else is wrong and against you, maybe, just maybe it's time to look in the mirror and face facts.   You are the owned failure of FS.com.  Get used to it old guy....  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is an official invitation to come to Campbellton New Brunswick Canada. 

Any day in January 2022, you pick the day.

If you show, we'll get this done, make sure you have travel health insurance.

If you don't show, then you will be known as FS BIGGEST BULLSHITTER OF ALL TIME!

Tick Tock mother fucker.

It's all up to you now.

Let the excuses begin.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about A TNW CHALLENGE???? 

Nah, Fuggedaboutit!! You know the place, you'll NEVAH go for that.  

How about shooting. You pick the 9mm of your choice. Ill pick mine. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jeesh snowmobiling on Wednesdays really upsets you. Jealousy is a horrible disease get well soon.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WildMann said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone, and to my little Wildbitch, Happy New beatings.     When it seems like everyone else is wrong and against you, maybe, just maybe it's time to look in the mirror and face facts.   You are the owned failure of FS.com.  Get used to it old guy....  :lol:

OK, run a poll. If you win, I'll stop posting ( with conditions ) . If I win, you stop posting, OK, my little Canadian faggot?

You had a chance to take the TNW CHALLENGE, and you FLAKED!!! You CHOKED!! Until you accept the challenge, or admit defeat, I " OWN " you!!! 

I " OWN " you like the bitch that you are!!!  :owned::owned::owned:

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

This is an official invitation to come to Campbellton New Brunswick Canada. 

Any day in January 2022, you pick the day.

If you show, we'll get this done, make sure you have travel health insurance.

If you don't show, then you will be known as FS BIGGEST BULLSHITTER OF ALL TIME!

Tick Tock mother fucker.

It's all up to you now.

Let the excuses begin.

HA!HA! You faggot!! I have made it very clear that I can't leave this area. Good try Awful Mouthful Of Cum. 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

How about shooting. You pick the 9mm of your choice. Ill pick mine. 

Are you afraid of the COMBAT MAGNUM!!! Yeah, you are!!!!  

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Jeesh snowmobiling on Wednesdays really upsets you. Jealousy is a horrible disease get well soon.

So, you DO like Gravano's ass-less bibs!!! I knew it!!!  

HA!HA! You faggot!! I have made it very clear that I can't leave this area. Good try Awful TNW KING. 

Fucking right TNW KING!

You have January to show, no fucking excuses you fat, old, useless POS!

The title BIGGEST BULLSHITTER OF ALL TIME! will be yours.

Don't be a bitch!

• Haha 1