Busy weekend coming

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you get bonus points for adult sized windshield

The dealer had that on for me when I picked it up. He said, I put a different windshield on it, he didn't think I would like the one that they came with. He was right on the mark.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, MnDean said:

The dealer had that on for me when I picked it up. He said, I put a different windshield on it, he didn't think I would like the one that they came with. He was right on the mark.

First thing I bought for mine, the tiny Poo windscreens look great sitting in the garage or trailer.... that's about it. 

17 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Nice to have a dealer who has some common sense!  I haven't kept the stock windshield on any of my past Polaris sleds over the last 4 or 5 sleds.  Maybe if I rode in 30+ degree temps it wouldn't be a big deal, but no way I'm riding with that credit card sized "wind screen" when temps are colder.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Nice to have a dealer who has some common sense!  I haven't kept the stock windshield on any of my past Polaris sleds over the last 4 or 5 sleds.  Maybe if I rode in 30+ degree temps it wouldn't be a big deal, but no way I'm riding with that credit card sized "wind screen" when temps are colder.

Sounds like you need to be a little more of an "active rider"......:ashamed:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Looks like there is enough snow now to ride from here to the bar. Maybe I will take the jag up there for lunch. I should be ok with out a helmet to get up there since I don’t have one with me 

Just wear the hat I sent to your folks place for you last year.

lg_60225_1000.jpg

• Thanks 1

oh, and even though it's only Wednesday it seems people with mirrors that ride like fucking shit aren't capable of actually using them to safely pull over for a faster group of riders to safely go past them.

so after a mile or so of that horse shit our lead rider at the moment said 'fuck them' and one by one put on a roost show for them

if you're out with your wife, kids, g.f., newbies I think that's just wonderful.  if they can't stay on the right side of the trail, and if you as their leader are too fucking ignorant to realize you aren't alone out there while Debbie dipshit is looking at the pretty trees and rail fences... you should take up figure skating or ice fishing and stop passing along your ignorance to others.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1