Hennepin county sheriff

mnstang

People of Hennepin county this is your sheriff.  He is also still going to run for re election!  Share this with anyone you can.

Hennepin county sheriff.  A gay, obese, drunk.  What the fuck.  

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/12/27/hennepin-co-sheriff-hutchinson-says-he-wont-resign-after-dwi-conviction-2/

How many times has the p.o.s. been let off before and told to go home when they find out he's the sheriff?  Can't do that when he almost kills himself and destroys a county vehicle and had to be extracted from it.  No extra charge for being drunk with a loaded firearm??  Nice.  How many people has his office put in jail for doing what he did?

Discipline.  Law and order.  Leadership.  All things I think about with a fat gay drunk for a SHERIFF.

• 2 weeks later...

The Democrat political machine in Hennepin County didn't take too kindly to a journalist for going to a county facility and taking pictures of the wreck squad car for everyone to see.  The gate was open, it wasn't posted, and it's county property, yet they sent out investigators on their day off for her trespassing.  You can't make this stuff up.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:51 AM, teamgreen02 said:

The Democrat political machine in Hennepin County didn't take too kindly to a journalist for going to a county facility and taking pictures of the wreck squad car for everyone to see.  The gate was open, it wasn't posted, and it's county property, yet they sent out investigators on their day off for her trespassing.  You can't make this stuff up.

What has been floating around here during coffee is they refused to continue serving, so off he went.

I like the THC stuff that the photos show.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:51 AM, teamgreen02 said:

Wow so no mention of the pot gummies at all.  Or the other dropped charges.  Super shady.  And the guy is a pig look at all the garbage in his vehicle.  No discipline no organization and a user and abuser.  And a frickin sheriff.  What a disgrace.

13 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Looks like tim jong un walz is asking for resy.....   I am sure the guy will end up in treatment and will have a 6 figure pension for disability when this is all over....  Fuck him 

Resy?

Walz Fuhrer has known about this from day one I'm sure.  Only doing that because he's getting political pressure, not because he cares about right and wrong.

But, at least you take it out of Hennepin county voters hands 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Looks like tim jong un walz is asking for resy.....   I am sure the guy will end up in treatment and will have a 6 figure pension for disability when this is all over....  Fuck him 

I'm sure his husband is doing that..