Biden: "No federal solution for the pandemic."

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dont need to pretend anything. You voted for a racist pedophile who sniffs and gropes Women and Children on National TV. One of the most corrupt Politicians we have ever seen with Foreign affairs even including His Family. Wrote 94 crime bill. Opposed School Intergration. Opposed accepting Vietnamese allie refugees after War.  Helped Obummer drop more bombs and drone strikes in the Middle East than Trump and Bush combined. First thing he did as President was drone strike innocent Brown Kids and lose our Military equipment. Now enforces Medical Tyranny and divides the Country even more. 

All because Bitch Beta's like you were "annoyed" . Unbelievable how ignorant people like you are. Easily manipulated by Mainstream media and Government lies. Thinking any other information is a conspiracy. Pathetic really. 

Truthful? More like I dont forget who voted for that disgusting fuck and I call you or any other Moron who voted for Him out every chance I get. SNIFFY Joe Biden voters deserve ZERO respect. 

But, but, CNN, MSNBC and The New York Times told him to hate Trump.

What a moron. All upset about mean tweets all the while ignoring the good things Trump likely did for him and his country. But then again, since those I mentioned never talked about those things, he likely isn't even aware despite him coming on here pretending to be an intellect and well informed. :news:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Like most Beta's he probably got told to vote for Biden by a Woman. 

I have 3 "former friends" that flipped the switch because there Wives would probably divorce them if they voted for racist,  sexist, alpha Trump. 

One dipshit even let his wife put up a BLM and Biden sign. He just shrugged. Total cuck. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I have 3 "former friends" that flipped the switch because there Wives would probably divorce them if they voted for racist,  sexist, alpha Trump. 

One dipshit even let his wife put up a BLM and Biden sign. He just shrugged. Total cuck. 

Sounds just like akv. Big façade here but in reality...:news:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Queue Meatloaf's "Praying For The End Of Time"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Dont need to pretend anything. You voted for a racist pedophile who sniffs and gropes Women and Children on National TV. One of the most corrupt Politicians we have ever seen with Foreign affairs even including His Family. Wrote 94 crime bill. Opposed School Intergration. Opposed accepting Vietnamese allie refugees after War.  Helped Obummer drop more bombs and drone strikes in the Middle East than Trump and Bush combined. First thing he did as President was drone strike innocent Brown Kids and lose our Military equipment. Now enforces Medical Tyranny and divides the Country even more. 

All because Bitch Beta's like you were "annoyed" . Unbelievable how ignorant people like you are. Easily manipulated by Mainstream media and Government lies. Thinking any other information is a conspiracy. Pathetic really. 

Truthful? More like I dont forget who voted for that disgusting fuck and I call you or any other Moron who voted for Him out every chance I get. SNIFFY Joe Biden voters deserve ZERO respect. 

Ok Gary. Before I vote next time I’ll text you and ask for ‘Garys checklist’ on political advice. You seem so knowledgeable on a wide array of topics.

Let me know your number, I also need to give you booster updates among other personal info you continue asking about.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok Gary. Before I vote next time I’ll text you and ask for ‘Garys checklist’ on political advice. You seem so knowledgeable on a wide array of topics.

Let me know your number, I also need to give you booster updates among other personal info you continue asking about.

Or you could just stop being a whiney snarky Liberal and not vote for pedos. 

Stop asking for my number weirdo. Nobody wants to text you. This site works just fine. 

• Thanks 1

Biden has been in politics for what ? Almost 50 years. Not like yiu didn’t have s chance to see the guy was always wrong, made up all his stories, lies about many things including education status, gets too snuggly with children and women, etc, etc…his son and brother ‘business with him issues’ …then hid in his basement like a fucking pussy .

No way anyone could miss most of that.

More than likely:

26D12E47-6433-4360-A123-C2BBE03A6BEA.thumb.jpeg.7ecc10bf88912842fd5d8b00e20ef158.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

No it was just general annoyance more than anything.

We can pretend whatever you’d like, but I’m just being truthful even though it’s not a popular view around here. No worries. 

Friend and I were discussing this the other day. She admitted that Trump was actually pretty good on policy, but she couldn't square the whole "how do I explain 'grab them by the pussy' thing to my 8yo daughter?" 

Lots of voters like her who voted for Biden but regret it every time they go to the grocery store or gas station. 

How did she explain Biden’s segregation stance ? Legiskation he wrote that out more blacks than ever in jail. And You know, the thing.

She probably didn’t.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Or you could just stop being a whiney snarky Liberal and not vote for pedos. 

Stop asking for my number weirdo. Nobody wants to text you. This site works just fine. 

Stop asking for my personal info then and stay on topic. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Friend and I were discussing this the other day. She admitted that Trump was actually pretty good on policy, but she couldn't square the whole "how do I explain 'grab them by the pussy' thing to my 8yo daughter?" 

Lots of voters like her who voted for Biden but regret it every time they go to the grocery store or gas station. 

Well I hope most voters know Biden doesn’t control the world supply chain, but sadly they do.

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Stop asking for my personal info then and stay on topic. :thumbsup:

Never asked You once for personal info dumbfuck....But because of people like you Vaccination and Booster status is apparently something you can ask for Now, You may need it for a job or public  Transportation....is that what You are referring too....BIDEN Boy?