Biden: "No federal solution for the pandemic."

Mainecat’s gonna call us racist and insert some Trump thing in in 3…..2…..1…….

Vote for a lying basement dweller in the swamp get a saving prince ? Lololololol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CFM said:

Mainecat’s gonna call us racist and insert some Trump thing in in 3…..2…..1…….

Vote for a lying basement dweller in the swamp get a saving prince ? Lololololol

LOL!! :lol2:  I was thinking the EXACT same thing with giving this the old 3 ... 2 .... 1 .... insert a Trump'ism from old lamecat.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 7:29 AM, Highmark said:

:lmao: He's also going to cure cancer. 

Cunts voted for Biden because they believed his covid lies. More people have covid now than during the peak under trump. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup .

And they still beleive the Covid lies ....right @Mainecat @akvanden ? 

This cunt voted for Biden because he was sick of Trump, but whatever you want to tell yourself is A-ok with me. You want it to be about Covid? Ok. :thumbsup:

PS - thanks for the invite to the thread.

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

This cunt voted for Biden because he was sick of Trump, but whatever you want to tell yourself is A-ok with me. You want it to be about Covid? Ok. :thumbsup:

Sick of those mean TwEEts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor You! 

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Serious question, are you happy with the direction the country is going right now? In your opinion is it better now than when trump was in office?

12 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Serious question, are you happy with the direction the country is going right now? In your opinion is it better now than when trump was in office?

No, I’ve said I hope neither Biden or Trump run in 2024. Until Biden, never once voted for a democrat and hope I never have to again.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I’ve said I hope neither Biden or Trump run in 2024. Until Biden, never once voted for a democrat and hope I never have to again.

I can understand not liking trump. To some people He was a loudmouth asshole but i really didn't have much to complain about when he was in office. Hopefully whoever is next is better than this clown

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great hindsight 🤦‍♂️

you-blew-it-649i7u.jpg

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Because trumps policy's were somehow bad for your life and you thought Joe's puppet masters would be better for America and your life in general . Lol ok 

Is now when we pretend you did not vote for Clinton also 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Or is the vaccine still going to end the pandemic 

Well it prevents the spread so there is that 

Oh wait 

It prevents you from getting sick so there is that 

Oh wait 

Well at least it prevents you from going to the hospital 

Oh wait 

Well at least it prevents you from death

Oh wait 

Well at least you can hold your lemming  card up on face book with some hollow feeling of superiority because you are smart enough to trust the science . And not so stupid you ignore what your politicians are telling you . 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Because trumps policy's were somehow bad for your life and you thought Joe's puppet masters would be better for America and your life in general . Lol ok 

Is now when we pretend you did not vote for Clinton also 

No it was just general annoyance more than anything.

We can pretend whatever you’d like, but I’m just being truthful even though it’s not a popular view around here. No worries. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Cunts voted for Biden because they believed his covid lies. More people have covid now than during the peak under trump. 

That's what politicians do. They promise the moon. If they don't deliver, then what? 

NOTHING!!!! 

He's still president.  

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, akvanden said:

No it was just general annoyance more than anything.

We can pretend whatever you’d like, but I’m just being truthful even though it’s not a popular view around here. No worries. 

Dont need to pretend anything. You voted for a racist pedophile who sniffs and gropes Women and Children on National TV. One of the most corrupt Politicians we have ever seen with Foreign affairs even including His Family. Wrote 94 crime bill. Opposed School Intergration. Opposed accepting Vietnamese allie refugees after War.  Helped Obummer drop more bombs and drone strikes in the Middle East than Trump and Bush combined. First thing he did as President was drone strike innocent Brown Kids and lose our Military equipment. Now enforces Medical Tyranny and divides the Country even more. 

All because Bitch Beta's like you were "annoyed" . Unbelievable how ignorant people like you are. Easily manipulated by Mainstream media and Government lies. Thinking any other information is a conspiracy. Pathetic really. 

Truthful? More like I dont forget who voted for that disgusting fuck and I call you or any other Moron who voted for Him out every chance I get. SNIFFY Joe Biden voters deserve ZERO respect. 

• Like 1