streem NFL games live for free

Kivalo

7 hours ago, X2700 said:

Yep load kodi on Amazon stick then load the crew.

is there a charge for the crew? I had exodus which worked decent. It stopped working and now I can't find anything that you don't need a "debrid" account. I don't even know what that is.......

There is websites all over the net that have all sports for free. You will have to fuck around sometimes closing out pop ups, but I haven't paid for a PPV in a long time.....just saying.

I dont use a VPN or any of that shit either. 

5 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

is there a charge for the crew? I had exodus which worked decent. It stopped working and now I can't find anything that you don't need a "debrid" account. I don't even know what that is.......

debrid account allows better file sharing access and faster downloads.most apps are starting to require but i was able to access most programs with out it on the crew.i bite the bullet and paid for couple months of real-debrid to try it out and its definitely worth the money.around $5 a month.me-tv is also a great add on if you like old tv programs and movies!!

• Like 1