Elderly man eating on plane assaulted by mask nazi Karen

jtssrx

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What makes you think Wolfie would need any help handling an unruly Karen?  Asking for a friend....   

:lol:I'm fully confident you could have handled that situation all on your own.  I just couldn't resist.:bc:

So seriously, how did the camera not catch you grabbing her ass as she walked down the aislewy before she started chewing your ass out? :pc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ACE said:

How did the alt left survive all these years without masks? 

Govt and corp mask mandates have given them the go ahead to act out in the name of "safety." 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:I'm fully confident you could have handled that situation all on your own.  I just couldn't resist.:bc:

So seriously, how did the camera not catch you grabbing her ass as she walked down the aislewy before she started chewing your ass out? :pc:

My hand got caught in her ass cheek folds and I think thats what pissed her off!   :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

2 people would of went to Jail that day because I would of knocked that bitches teeth out.

"That Dude was a Legend tho kept calling her Karen" and saying "Put yours on bitch" 😭😭😭👊

That was great!🤣

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’d be looking for her husband to give him instructions.  Errrr….orders. IDK, maybe it’s time for real equality and break her face against the armrest.  Both?

hahaha. that is the thing to do. ya cant hit a broad, so kick the fuck out of her hubby, son, or father. lol

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. that is the thing to do. ya cant hit a broad, so kick the fuck out of her hubby, son, or father. lol

Her husband was probably like:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not a fan of women who think they can just assault men without repercussion.   She's got previous assault charges against her already as well as a harassment suit pending. 

On a brighter note she supposedly was a Raiders Cheerleader and was on the cover of Playboy Germany.  :lol:

https://www.tikleak.com/Patty-Patricia-Cornwall-Real-estate-agent-delta?fbclid=IwAR30pxdHEW8Lu3-nc8JS2Buy65V78MOW9BmjfILK7a3xf-EhFLEprBu6ABA

Bitch is loaded if she lives in Pacific palisades.  My bud has a relitvly modest home there and it was north of 2bills .

Lawsuits would be filed 

27 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

and I think she was also in playboy magazine in Germany and Baywatch  show as well. 

Yup. See earlier post on this thread: