Fucking China Aids

Kivalo

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How dose a guy living on a boat in the  bush catch a covid 2 tines ? I have yet to get it and am around a lot of people every day . Have gotten multiple  you have been in contact calls and messages . 

Hope it passes fast 

buggery on the high seas would be my guess:dunno:

• Gold Member

Well I feel perfectly fine today except for a sore throat and stuffy nose. But my mom sent over a big ass chunk of her breakfast casserole and my cousin dropped off some weed cookies. I'm gonna get fat & get ripped and I might even drink some bourbon. Plus the old man got me a sextant for Christmas so I'll probably be watching some YouTube videos to refresh my skills on that.:bc:

Better luck next time, China! :fuckyou:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, Kivalo said:

Well I feel perfectly fine today except for a sore throat and stuffy nose. But my mom sent over a big ass chunk of her breakfast casserole and my cousin dropped off some weed cookies. I'm gonna get fat & get ripped and I might even drink some bourbon. Plus the old man got me a sextant for Christmas so I'll probably be watching some YouTube videos to refresh my skills on that.:bc:

Better luck next time, China! :fuckyou:

How ya making out today?  I laid around like a slug for the past two days thinking i'll be fresh for getting something accomplished first thing Monday morning.  Holy fuck this thing ain't brutal but damn it hangs around.  My sinuses and ears are blocked up tight as shit.  Deffinately viral because i've been on Amoxicillion since last Monday for a Lyme problem and by now if it were bacterial it would have never gotten to this point.  I guess if a body's gonna get any of these select viruses to choose from, this'd be the one though.  Get out to your nearest strip joints and whore houses boys and get it while the gettn's good i'd say.

With the amount of people having this thing, I'd say in a couple weeks we're gonna start a pretty long stretch of quietness as far as virus infections go as everyone might have this fucking strain right now in a matter of close timing.  Maybe a quiet spring?

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, hayward said:

How ya making out today?  I laid around like a slug for the past two days thinking i'll be fresh for getting something accomplished first thing Monday morning.  Holy fuck this thing ain't brutal but damn it hangs around.  My sinuses and ears are blocked up tight as shit.  Deffinately viral because i've been on Amoxicillion since last Monday for a Lyme problem and by now if it were bacterial it would have never gotten to this point.  I guess if a body's gonna get any of these select viruses to choose from, this'd be the one though.  Get out to your nearest strip joints and whore houses boys and get it while the gettn's good i'd say.

With the amount of people having this thing, I'd say in a couple weeks we're gonna start a pretty long stretch of quietness as far as virus infections go as everyone might have this fucking strain right now in a matter of close timing.  Maybe a quiet spring?

I feel completely fine except for a mild sore throat & stuffed nose/sinus.  Noticeably less discomfort than round 1 and round 1 was pretty mild.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Mardi Gras or that place out towards Waterbury? 

One in Sringfield, MA ? It’s only sevetal blocks from a friends house. Used to be s small bar set up. We frequented in our 20’s. No driving necessary. Lol

33 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I feel completely fine except for a mild sore throat & stuffed nose/sinus.  Noticeably less discomfort than round 1 and round 1 was pretty mild.

Lucky!

Fatigue ? I still have lots after getting better. Sucks , to be honest.

• Gold Member
On 12/27/2021 at 2:34 PM, CFM said:

One in Sringfield, MA ? It’s only sevetal blocks from a friends house. Used to be s small bar set up. We frequented in our 20’s. No driving necessary. Lol

Yup there is one in Springfield and also Mardi gras 2 is in East Windsor CT ....I go to the East windsor one usually.

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yup there is one in Springfield and also Mardi gras 2 is in East Windsor CT ....I go to the East windsor one usually.

I don't live far from there, haven't been in years.  Hows the talent?  Used to be pretty decent.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't live far from there, haven't been in years.  Hows the talent?  Used to be pretty decent.  :lol: 

I haven't been since Covid .....but they always had quite a few hotties. They use to be super relaxed rule wise also only second to the Electric Blue in tolland lmao ...There if you got enough $,  not much they wont do for ya in the back room :ashamed:

3 hours ago, hayward said:

Now my body is telling me all of a sudden to cough shit up that doesn't even exist in there.  WTF is with this shit.  Day 7 feeling like one of the worst so far.  

Hang in their bud. It all effects us differently from the most part. 2 weeks was the time period for both of us both times but still get fatigued. Never got fatigued in my like unless passed 14-15hrs in a day sorts crap. Doh