Fucking China Aids

Kivalo

Hang in their Kivalo.

Our second time was better, but still sucks being sick. Fatigue stll sets in too early most days. Been several weeks since better from Kung Flu #2.

Oh, and some times, even not being sick anymore, I can’t stop drinking liquids. Somedays it’s really crazy. Getting nervous about sled riding time. Ie: the farigue and somedays needing to drink so much.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

Day 1 of symptoms and so far it's comparable to round 1, which was fairly mild. So far I can still smell and taste. Hope it stays this way.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

How dose a guy living on a boat in the  bush catch a covid 2 tines ? I have yet to get it and am around a lot of people every day . Have gotten multiple  you have been in contact calls and messages . 

Hope it passes fast 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

How dose a guy living on a boat in the  bush catch a covid 2 tines ? I have yet to get it and am around a lot of people every day . Have gotten multiple  you have been in contact calls and messages . 

Hope it passes fast 

The key to not getting it is not getting tested.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Day 1 of symptoms and so far it's comparable to round 1, which was fairly mild. So far I can still smell and taste. Hope it stays this way.

Hey Brotha get well ...I had it twice myself swear maybe 3 times ....it def gets better second go around. 

You must be off the Boat for a while now then huh? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hope it passes fast 

Get out there ...gotta get into the nitty gritty and eat some dirty covid pussy...then your 1000% immune like a fucking real Man 😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hope it passes fast 

I'm guessing the skanks at the Alaskan Bush Company

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This is twice, god dammit!

signal-2021-12-24-15-41-07-293.jpg

Kivvie, you silly shit. The first time you got it, was in a bar near home, right?

Now, you probably got it again from one of those hoes !!!!!

When the fuck are you gonna learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Did it at least feel good ? Skinny or fat chicks? Both can be a Great time. ...come on its Christmas give the scoop 😭😂👊

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, CFM said:

More like Lucky  :lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kivvie, you silly shit. The first time you got it, was in a bar near home, right?

Now, you probably got it again from one of those hoes !!!!!

When the fuck are you gonna learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

probably never

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Never been to the one in AK but I may have spent a few hundred at the great Alaskan bush company in Phoenix.  

I got sick as fuck last time I was in a titty bar in hayward WI 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kivvie, when you go to a strip club, and a broad says you're " special ", do you believe her?????

You did when it was state cops from CT. Sane thing. Lies. But you wanted to believe, so you did.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Never been to the one in AK but I may have spent a few hundred at the great Alaskan bush company in Phoenix.  

I got sick as fuck last time I was in a titty bar in hayward WI 

Couple times lately ive wanted to go to my old titty dive but Im like nah, prob not worth it . Place is sleazy as fuck, guaranteed to get the covid aids🤣

Edited by EvilBird