Even Biden agrees with Lets GO BRANDON!!!!!!! This is fucking great!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

On 12/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, Polaris 550 said:

He's far from a tool.

80 million Americans thought he was better than all the Dem candidates, and better than Donald Trump.

How is that a tool? 

He's a fukkin punk, old fighting bastard, but he ain't no tool. 

He is a tool just like you. Worst fucking president ever, you tool.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 2:39 PM, poopooforme said:

He didn't win shit you fucktard.  You really think the guy that couldn't fill a wendy's parking lot for a rally got 80 million votes????  Get the fuck outta here!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes he did, you bastid of bastardry. PEOPLE HATED TRUMP!!! THEY FUKKIN HATED HIM!! THEY STILL HATE HIM!!!

BIDEN BEAT TRUMP, LIKE A RENTED MULE!!!   

You dirty Evangelical fool!! 

12 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

He is a tool just like you. Worst fucking president ever, you tool.

Hey, Junk Yard Joe, how are ya'? 

Still strokin' your Moisin Ganants, you FUCKTARD!!!! 

LMMFAO!! I make more in one day than you make all year, you POVERTY DOG!!

Go to work, you fat bastid, and shoot slugs out of your Mossberg 590!!! LMAO!! 

Your place looks like Eddie Nash's Junkyard in Colebrook, and my place I can't keep the fukkers out from stopping and taking pictures here!!! LMMFAO!

You fat bastid!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, Junk Yard Joe, how are ya'? 

Still strokin' your Moisin Ganants, you FUCKTARD!!!! 

LMMFAO!! I make more in one day than you make all year, you POVERTY DOG!!

Go to work, you fat bastid, and shoot slugs out of your Mossberg 590!!! LMAO!! 

Your place looks like Eddie Nash's Junkyard in Colebrook, and my place I can't keep the fukkers out from stopping and taking pictures here!!! LMMFAO!

You fat bastid!!!! 

You really are delusional

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

You really are delusional

Hey, Mr. Chubbs, post some pics of your guns. Line them up nicely, not like that junk-pile you did a few years ago. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, Mr. Chubbs, post some pics of your guns. Line them up nicely, not like that junk-pile you did a few years ago. 

Finishing my basement this winter.  Had this installed a couple weeks ago.  Behind that is a 10'x14' room incased in 10 inches of concrete.  Not sure why I did that because all my guns and ammo were tragically lost in a boating accident.....  What do you have pieceofshit550??

IMG_20211207_194321521.jpg

12 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Finishing my basement this winter.  Had this installed a couple weeks ago.  Behind that is a 10'x14' room incased in 10 inches of concrete.  Not sure why I did that because all my guns and ammo were tragically lost in a boating accident.....  What do you have pieceofshit550??

IMG_20211207_194321521.jpg

I have a few.  

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

Bullshit you stupid little bastard, where's the pics?

good luck with that because 50 / 50 of the times I have missed his posts with pics because he removed the attachments but someone saw those deer pics he got was after hunting season were over or something like that  :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

good luck with that because 50 / 50 of the times I have missed his posts with pics because he removed the attachments but someone saw those deer pics he got was after hunting season were over or something like that  :lol:  

He's a bigger bullshitter than I used to be :lmao: all the crap about his house and how wonderful his grounds are.... I bet the asshole lives in a trailer park somewhere with a whole bunch of cats and his whole house smells like cat piss and shit cuz he ain't got two nickels to rub together to buy some cat litter he's nothing but a fucking retard and most likely a pedophile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

He's a bigger bullshitter than I used to be :lmao: all the crap about his house and how wonderful his grounds are.... I bet the asshole lives in a trailer park somewhere with a whole bunch of cats and his whole house smells like cat piss and shit cuz he ain't got two nickels to rub together to buy some cat litter he's nothing but a fucking retard and most likely a pedophile.

oh shit, but he offer GDT for 5 grand or something like that :lol:  I think GDT means gay detection test or something :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

oh shit, but he offer GDT for 5 grand or something like that :lol:  I think GDT means gay detection test or something :lol: 

:roflcrying: LOL I bet he is actually a trans sexual he he probably lives with a roommate who was a man and now identifies as a woman and what's really fucked up he was probably a woman who is now a man. I actually feel sorry for the guy... Nah not really.

• Haha 1