What are you getting spouse for Christmas

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Dawn, tide pods, 409, paper towels 😂 

ok seriously I got her some candles, quilt set, Victoria secret stuff and a compound bow. She makes it easy for me just gives me a list of ideas to pick from.

I got my wife a bunch of beeswax candles.  

• Like 2

Mine got a new iPhone, air pods, two pair of winter “Han Solo” boots, a customized welcome mat that she wanted for the camper and a nice jewelry box that she wanted. No kids to spend it on so I spoil her. She hates it as she never knows what to buy me. So, I usually just get her credit card. So this year, she bought me a full on oxy/cetalyne torch set. Tanks and all. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

We are keeping it low key this year. I got her winter tires and rims, a hair straightener,  sour candys , gloves and a purse .  

Did the same. She's been bugging for winter tires for a few years, so I found a set of Michellins on sale a month ago. Had those put on the factory wheels as they look like shit. Bought her a new set of summer wheels.

Also a vintage Pink Planter's peanut jar, and the Glovebox Extension/Cell phone holder with the USB cord for her new sled.

Also agreed to pay half of the custom wrap she is having designed for her sled with Pink Flamingos. SMH....lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

We got Webber as a present to each other. That’s was supposed to be it but I did pick up a Winchester wildcat .22 for her for target practice 

955E6735-0986-438F-B1F5-6D6BAA0A76C8.jpeg

Beauty of a  dog :thumbsup:

• Like 1

this year was some tea, chocolates, and leather boots she picked out. she got me some new klim gloves and some clothes. you know how us men are about buying clothes for ourselves. unless it's a new sled jacket or something. and i did just get a new klim jacket for myself. now we just need some snow . c'mon man!

• Like 1

Well the whole adjustable bed thing backfired .  Now I am having to paint the fucking room and she no longer wants carpet so I guess I am going to be bent over for a day shooting in some maple .  But to be fair the carpet is prob pushing 20 yrs and it is time.  I attempted to convince her to just get new carpet  denied 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 8:44 AM, Deephaven said:

Savage level 6

Savage level 10 below, but many might not be old enough

mqdefault.jpg

download (1).jpg

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

Well middle of summer they delivered our hot tub after waiting 7 months. But today she got 2 fracture pics of her grandkids. Pics are pretty cool, they take your digital pic and print it on glass. Something different, check it out..fractureme.com

20210822_114005.jpg

20210821_184205.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 12:30 PM, Big Crappie said:

OK, seriuos now. LOL

We bought a new to us pontoon boat for our retirement. Can't wait to drink beer, fish and cruise on this come June.

20211129_141727[9173].jpg

I never thought I was a pontoon boat kind of guy until I got one....some times we just set up with the wind and drift, listening to tunes and lounging in the sun. 

Every couple should have one, it's the most relaxing and enjoyable thing we do together (except docking in the wind, we fight like cats and dogs) 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2021 at 12:30 PM, Big Crappie said:

OK, seriuos now. LOL

We bought a new to us pontoon boat for our retirement. Can't wait to drink beer, fish and cruise on this come June.

20211129_141727[9173].jpg

We picked up our new toon last Sept and had a dock built for it. We managed using it till a week after our Thanksgiving before pulling it out and had a blast. We can't wait to put it back in the water next spring

FB_IMG_1632759846777.jpg

• Like 3

We just got stuff for the kids this year.  When I asked my wife a while back, "Any suggestions for Christmas gifts?" she gave me the answer I would have given her ... "Why?  We buy whatever we want, when we want."  Of course, if she was testing me to see if I'd get her something anyway .... I failed miserably!!   Such a romantic - that's me (NOT!)  I'll give her a Hot Dickens Cider at some point this week.

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I never thought I was a pontoon boat kind of guy until I got one....some times we just set up with the wind and drift, listening to tunes and lounging in the sun. 

Every couple should have one, it's the most relaxing and enjoyable thing we do together (except docking in the wind, we fight like cats and dogs) 

I bought my first one when I was 20. It was a old steel Weeres with chainlink fence and a 1962 18hp Evinrude that had a broken recoil and cable steering. We loaded it every weekend with cheep lawn chairs and coolers full of beer and food and friends. Been hooked on pontoon life ever since. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

We picked up our new toon last Sept and had a dock built for it. We managed using it till a week after our Thanksgiving before pulling it out and had a blast. We can't wait to put it back in the water next spring

FB_IMG_1632759846777.jpg

I bought a new 40ft aluminum roll in dock with maint free top this fall and just put monry down on a used lift with a canopy. This retirement thing might be OK. LOL

YgCzgMGai9SoAgMsNAARQBeOBcKO5Q3GWfFu2Cu5-gx_H3MkDSDAkg2qURS710nPmVdGVQ5avjkWjmH7Kp4uFKxKORmY-Xx3qeTLOD8ruNIHKFJe7mPsxb4sXgF1lfxmL4R8Cs6Ex0FT7_oufLs_1vhb6h7r0xx9yzmZfKjPi-cMtycGuevAmQDido2ezj58gejQD_MRd7V-MLrjLOPOkhefE4oVjKXlOHSfU_qrqa74ZKfw8VsOUYU1o4e9PPvKWExEAmcw-2O8wZUWcLoNahac-Fq9wser5pIDBFG-I2qv5lZ6344ji2uV17NJNrk2VOmDf7fxxahGGJsRArziC3VHFipMMSG8ayesIsLup80P9lDaDN40yD0JFJz-K6JpldOeGVS5c-l08OdH8PhuhfCaiZQTGVS4sxyw8bQsfUv_M17bMG-IP07b9FRTPFxR3dJGln1WZCC4HjqiTttSPK6nmGfsHhgItU3ZOKmwF_kpN_YvHYc2dmxXCSb6rd1M9D5isdSuuMc5GqEuzAj1-dLfvek33SFhkD-OMrdgAOom5rd5MjFhVVZVs_yfaTD2pdX-YFEF3p7SxhyF2UV1S6yCB_uk5AiL2BzFSQo8XPpbpEuDKXjH4ehqWpxHlhCZQBZOGDQW73ESJKrokLhrY9KkzGAzx4fD8NFc6oRVQjKbuDsxoUdYe8eDGeV5zgTMnocqZTupZwjCsVf9EqwcNAxW=w1280-h623-no?authuser=0

• Like 1