What are you getting spouse for Christmas

I got a adjustable split king temperpedic coming today . She has been wanting a new bed for a bit 

And a few small things like a clear squirrel feeder a bird food storage container with a pour spout and some lounging pants oh and a vacuum lol she asked for it 😄 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

arborwear  sweatshirt

winter boots 

bunch of small shit

Dude I plow for gave me $100 amazon gift card , so that will go in her stocking seeing I dont do amazon. Then another gift card.. 

That's plenty. She is an adult . Christmass is for kids.

• Like 4

• Gold Member

The hell it don't???  We have been waiting for our Ford Bronco for a year now and she smucks a deer this summer and can't get parts to fix a fucking honda accord.  Accord for cryin out loud.  So she fell in love with this.  SO I bought that and will still have to pay for the Bronco.  I say I'm good in the christmas dept....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Dick in a box

Same, only no box at least until the kids are in bed.

We stopped giving gifts to each other years ago.  If either of us want something we buy it.  Makes no sense to have someone else spend money on something you may not want.

Santa is bringing us gifts though.  New pizza oven.  Have to keep the magic going for the whole family although I expect this is the last year of full belief.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Took her to the local Native run 'Medi Shack' and let her choose some things for her pain and happiness, 

like others stated stopped buying crap we don't need just because it's a special occasion, focus on kids and grandkid now

santa-claus-riding-snowmobile-christmas-cartoon-style-vector-illustration-easy-edit-layered-vector-eps-file-scalable-to-any-87481323.jpg.107fa88b5e5605b62bf21af46c524e7a.jpg

• Like 1

We buy what we want all year. We got new sleds, several new motorcycles each, guns,guns and more guns as well as stuff to go with all that stuff so we don't really do anything for each other until after its over then we go score discounted stuff. We love the discount racks !

She was complaining about her tea kettle so I went and got her one and a warm fuzzy to put on when its cold. We will most likely hit the gun shops and Cabelas after the first of the year.

Edited by Doomxz600
  • Like 4