The Covid cult is going absolutely insane here

Rod

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

he has surpassed "toolkit" stupid

Ooof.  IDK, that was epic stupid like I’ve never seen before.  A truly mentally challenged and reckless imbecile.  Or, as he claimed, an “aggressive liberal”.  :lmao:

91BAB0DF-6B4F-407D-8A1E-9811889B51D3.png

• Haha 7

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ooof.  IDK, that was epic stupid like I’ve never seen before.  A truly mentally challenged and reckless imbecile.  Or, as he claimed, an “aggressive liberal”.  :lmao:

91BAB0DF-6B4F-407D-8A1E-9811889B51D3.png

Or remember revkev who would finger himself about how you’re an idiot if you didn’t think that were all going to die from climate change and it came out he’s about the largest polluter of us all 

• Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

Or remember revkev who would finger himself about how you’re an idiot if you didn’t think that were all going to die from climate change and it came out he’s about the largest polluter of us all 

Fucking packing peanuts lmfao 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Remember he said it was totally fine for the environment..:lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Masks

Vaccines

2 right wing moron triggers.

So tell us 3xactly what the masks are doing and include some acctual nanometer numbers for us 

Then explane how getting your shots is going to stop the spread of covid 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Remember he said it was totally fine for the environment..:lol:

I started asking him why he had not transitioned in to the corn based packing peanuts and he ghosted the thread . I even posted a pic of our big peanut dispenser filled with the corn based peanuts in the wife's shipping room asking him why he was so careless with the environment when even a selfish conservative would not use his product . Ghosted again 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah, BarbieHands.  :lmao: Holy shit was he a fucking clown.  

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I started asking him why he had not transitioned in to the corn based packing peanuts and he ghosted the thread . I even posted a pic of our big peanut dispenser filled with the corn based peanuts in the wife's shipping room asking him why he was so careless with the environment when even a selfish conservative would not use his product . Ghosted again 

he was the queen of self own age.

BH: “That’s not what we do you Dump, Trump, lumpers!!!!”

Everyone: Posts screen shots of his website saying that is EXACTLY what he does.

He didn’t know how the internet worked.

:lol:

8 hours ago, ACE said:

Traffic jams and line ups 8 blocks long…. Just to get tested :lol: 

People waiting nearly 5 hours as some sort of strange virtuous appeal to authority 

even reports of people driving to different cities just to get tested 

this shit is out of control 

I'd like a test, but it's such a shit show in my region the earliest I can get in is 29DEC, then a possible 4 day turn around time.

Couple days ago I lost most of my voice and had a bit of a cough.

Without a negative test I'm not going to have dinner with my 80 year old mother in law, in a small house with around 30 people, nor my 85 year old parents, while dad is recovering from heart problems from his 2nd jab.

I am as anti this bullshit as they come, and don't give a fuck what other people think but will not put my wants in front of my relatives health.

If that's virtue signaling, I suppose I don't quite understand what that means.

If masks and vaccines don't work, which they mostly don't, the alternative is don't spread it around indoors, IMO.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I'd like a test, but it's such a shit show in my region the earliest I can get in is 29DEC, then a possible 4 day turn around time.

Couple days ago I lost most of my voice and had a bit of a cough.

Without a negative test I'm not going to have dinner with my 80 year old mother in law, in a small house with around 30 people, nor my 85 year old parents, while dad is recovering from heart problems from his 2nd jab.

I am as anti this bullshit as they come, and don't give a fuck what other people think but will not put my wants in front of my relatives health.

If that's virtue signaling, I suppose I don't quite understand what that means.

If masks and vaccines don't work, which they mostly don't, the alternative is don't spread it around indoors, IMO.

That holds true for almost anyone with any illness you have.  Except the mother-in-law part alot of us would love to catch them the flu or some covid lol

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

That holds true for almost anyone with any illness you have.  Except the mother-in-law part alot of us would love to catch them the flu or some covid lol

The China virus change it for me somewhat. I'd have not think twice about going anywhere with a cold or flue.

If I wasn't going to puke or worse,  I'm in for work or a party.

Lol.

My mother in law awesome.

The inlaws put up with me as a piece of shit teenager.

Edited by Voodoo

They’re asking people to settle down on getting tested :lol: 

a 10,000 test backlog so far 

they created mass hysteria and now are getting mad that people are acting hysterical 

they’re probably also getting mad that it’s making the vaxxed vs purebloods  cases look awful because the purebloods aren’t tripping over themselves to get tested 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

They’re asking people to settle down on getting tested :lol: 

a 10,000 test backlog so far 

they created mass hysteria and now are getting mad that people are acting hysterical 

they’re probably also getting mad that it’s making the vaxxed vs purebloods  cases look awful because the purebloods aren’t tripping over themselves to get tested 

It's beyond ridiculous! 

7,425 cases today in the FULLY VACCINATED and total cases now up and beyond 40,000.

But boost me baby because: Vaccines remain the best protection against Omicron. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149090