Fauci Wuhan research worst then thought.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What contract did Quebec just sign? Who in Canada lied to you guys about masking, quarantines, and vaccines? Who’s in charge there?

Countries who sign onto the WHO have contractual obligations to follow their direction in a global pandemic.  This is common knowledge.  The entire west is following the same protocols and you wonder why.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Countries who sign onto the WHO have contractual obligations to follow their direction in a global pandemic.  This is common knowledge.  The entire west is following the same protocols and you wonder why.

No they don’t. That’s why every state here in the US is different as are the provinces in Canada. 

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So I have to answer your 2nd question before you answer my 1st? 

I have no idea about what vaccine passports speak of.

Your turn.

How long would it take to write specs for a vaccine passport system globally interconnected. Then put out the tendors to bid and then implement the program?

This was done in less than a month from when public announcement was first made.

What say.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Who’s Canada’s equivalent? Or are you saying Fauci is in charge of Canada’s NIH equivalent?

Faucci is the mouthpiece for the cdc and the who takes direction from the cdc if they admit it or not so again and the who is giving direction to pretty much every contery involved . Faucci is behind it all and worked his whole life  for the power I'm mean job . No power is more fitting 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How long would it take to write specs for a vaccine passport system globally interconnected. Then put out the tendors to bid and then implement the program?

This was done in less than a month from when public announcement was first made.

What say.

There is no global vaccine passport system.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who pushed back on the therapeutics,  ivm, hcl etc?  It was Florida Governor that first saw through the bs from cdc and who and said enough.

What’s Canada’s take? Do you guys have any leaders or do you just live vicariously though US leadership?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

There is no global vaccine passport system.

What’s Canada’s take? Do you guys have any leaders or do you just live vicariously though US leadership?

How does a visitor from another country sit down in a restaurant demanding one?  You are clueless.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How does a visitor from another country sit down in a restaurant demanding one?  You are clueless.

Speak in details.

There is no global vaccine passport.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We have a clown.

Great, I’m glad you’ve admitted you have leadership who has actual jurisdiction over you who decides masking, quarantines, vaccines, etc. NOT the US. 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Speak in details.

There is no global vaccine passport.

Great, I’m glad you’ve admitted you have leadership who has actual jurisdiction over you who decides masking, quarantines, vaccines, etc. NOT the US. 

The USA and China created this....the rest of the world is just collateral damage. Wake up Pedo Biden Vaccine Boy  

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The USA and China created this....the rest of the world is just collateral damage. Wake up Pedo Biden Vaccine Boy  

Agreed, there are no vaccine passports and Canada make their own laws.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Agreed, there are no vaccine passports and Canada make their own laws.

Yes Canada does have its own laws, in fact if you remember they were locked down harder than US. I remember my Liberal nutcase Aunt praising Canada for their mask wearing and Social distancing,  blaming US on Trump and his deplorables.....its been Political and Worldwide since the start. 

USA, CDC, WHO, Fauci, all been worldwide and Political from the start.   Fauci has countless interviews with Canadian and European media but you act like nobody else in the World follows America, its leaders, "experts" or its culture.  Pretty naive and retarded like usual.  

Next. 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes Canada does have its own laws, in fact if you remember they were locked down harder than US.

Ding ding ding. There’s nothing to remember. Quebec right now. @ArcticCrusher what contract is Quebec fullfilling with WHO? It’s a well known fact, right?

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

USA, CDC, WHO, Fauci, all been worldwide and Political from the start.   Fauci has countless interviews with Canadian and European media but you act like nobody else in the World follows America, its leaders, "experts" or its culture.  Pretty naive and retarded like usual.  

They have their own infectious disease experts and CDC equivalents, no?

No?

OK, US controls the world. Sounds good.

:smack: 

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ding ding ding. There’s nothing to remember. Quebec right now. @ArcticCrusher what contract is Quebec fullfilling with WHO? It’s a well known fact, right?

They have their own infectious disease experts and CDC equivalents, no?

No?

OK, US controls the world. Sounds good.

:smack: 

Elites control the World. Its a Global effort. Sorry you are still too stupid to realize this. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Elites control the World. Its a Global effort. Sorry you are still too stupid to realize this. 

I think about all the the changes the elites make to my life daily.

Edited by akvanden

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think about all the the changes the elites make to my life daily.

I can’t go to a restaurant or any large public indoor gathering because of the elites

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Fauci laying the law down in Canada.

Trudeau 

doesn’t change the fact that fauci is a self serving lying bureaucrat and for some reason you can’t stand it 

• Like 1