Fauci Wuhan research worst then thought.

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More crow for Fauci and friends.

@akvanden fucking :owned:

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Actually I just wanna burn all the Covid trees and forest down, thats the difference.   

Fauci is a piece of shit he deserves to be in prison for his lies and corruption. Its my thread and its about Fauci . Thats why I keep saying his name ....🤦‍♂️😂

@akvanden fucking :owned:

Thing is by 2016 there was already a respiratory ailment affecting, mostly, seniors/ the elderly but no one wants to address that information, still.  Dr Kory said it recently.  modern medicine is broken.    To treat the symptoms not the disease is about as backward as it gets.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you like the message, just not the messenger then?

I just don’t need a “bad guy” to rally around. Like I’ve said, focusing on him is missing the forest for the trees.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I just don’t need a “bad guy” to rally around. Like I’ve said, focusing on him is missing the forest for the trees.

Well, seems plenty like to rally around idiocy though…..and he’s pretty close to #1 in that spot.

Whats the missing forest?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It kinda goes with the stereotype though.

It’s such a weird phenomenon to me and liberals are so conflicting within themselves 

like to them people are inherently evil and self serving and greedy. But somehow if they’re a bureaucrat they all of a sudden, and without explanation, turn into this perfect, selfless being. 

when government by nature by far harbours the most disgusting people 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You cant see the forest or the trees you stupid beta bitch. 

You 100% praised Fauci last year ....All you morons are the same ...after you realized you been duped You act like it never happened and you knew all along. CLASSIC BETA GAMMA MOVE. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, akvanden said:

You keep thinking I care about Fauci like you, but I don’t.

Fauci = Government, Big Pharma , Mainstream Media Lies ....

Its not just Him trust me. But to say you dont care about Him is basically saying You dont care about this whole Pandemic. Which makes You retarded. 

And thats three Posts and Im 10 beers Deep so Goodbye :bc::burp:

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, seems plenty like to rally around idiocy though…..and he’s pretty close to #1 in that spot.

Whats the missing forest?

Every countries counterpart. Who’s Canada’s bad guy? I don’t even know.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Every countries counterpart. Who’s Canada’s bad guy? I don’t even know.

Canada's bad should  also be faucci and what ever branch of tge China govenment that took over the lab after they booted France out .

And faucci is the face of the cdc and tge cdc us American govenment so yeah pretty ez to look to that deceitful  pile of shit.  He wanted to be the face he wanted to skirt the rules.  Then yes he gets the attention .

With out a focused look at the mouth of the snake you will never get a chance at the head 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who’s Canada’s equivalent? Or are you saying Fauci is in charge of Canada’s NIH equivalent?

There are global contracts signed in the event of a pandemic, fake or not.  All countries must follow protocols from who/cdc.  This should be fucking obvious.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are global contracts signed in the event of a pandemic, fake or not.  All countries must follow protocols from who/cdc.  This should be fucking obvious.

No there aren’t, you just made that up. What global contact did Quebec just abide by? 

Edited by akvanden

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You cant see the forest or the trees you stupid beta bitch. 

You 100% praised Fauci last year ....All you morons are the same ...after you realized you been duped You act like it never happened and you knew all along. CLASSIC BETA GAMMA MOVE. 

I’ve never praised him.

Edited by akvanden

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No there aren’t, you just made that up. What global contact did Quebec just abide by? 

So when they announced vax passports and they were in place a few weeks later, how did that all magically come about from a procurement point of view.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Fauci = Government, Big Pharma , Mainstream Media Lies ....

Its not just Him trust me. But to say you dont care about Him is basically saying You dont care about this whole Pandemic. Which makes You retarded. 

And thats three Posts and Im 10 beers Deep so Goodbye :bc::burp:

:lol:

Your equation completely forgets about the entire rest of the world, which is where every super smart theory falls apart.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So when they announced vax passports and they were in place a few weeks later, how did that all magically come about from a procurement point of view.

What contract did Quebec just sign? Who in Canada lied to you guys about masking, quarantines, and vaccines? Who’s in charge there?