Fauci Wuhan research worst then thought.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep he has been behind a lot of fucked up drugs and decisions all the way back to early aids

Oboma banned all gain of function testing . So then why did fauci start funding the lab who was literally working on sars gain of function ? And it was not China it was most likely the head woman who has not been seen again after she got sick . I assume she had no idea she was sick at first . Went out after work to get some gross shit to eat at the street market and infected a bunch of people . After she got real sick China did what they do to a lot of people and thought that was the end . 

After that they had no choice but to spin it .

Others in China knew what was going on and were posting videos on it they also disappeared along with there content 

You going to tell me Fauchi had no idea what they were working on who was working on it and what went down ? Fuck that as soon as she got sick his ass knew he was overseeing the check cutting he was keeping tabs . He instantly had to start covering his ass he knew he was not suppose to be funding that type of testing . 

He is just as guilty as the Lab doing the work as guilty as China keeping a lid on it as long as they did .

But really WTF China can't make a paint can opener that will work to open a can of paint but Fauchi decides that is the place to continue gain of function testing of Sars? 

There is also a video dating back a few years from Fauci's boss explaining how the modified the coronavirus to make it transmissible to humans.  But nothing to see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is also a video dating back a few years from Fauci's boss explaining how the modified the coronavirus to make it transmissible to humans.  But nothing to see.

you know just  guy talk pure fun speculation stuff

10 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Hell no, they want to hire him, he'd be their #1 dealer...

They do just fine on their own. I would think some of them might have lost someone to the CV & would put the hit out. But then again - might be too much heat for them. 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The question is why ? 

We're the drugs not ready when it escaped ? Or were they ? 

All the elites have the treatment cure. Fat ass old Trump was better in just a few days even. 

It was early on in this mess but it was said Fauci in order to get around the moratorium on this type of testing changed the classification of the testing to "a matter of national security" to get the funds thru our government.  it wasnt a matter of anything till they changed it and made it attack humans,, just like ebola.  Fauci is an evil creatin that should be deported to and made to become a test subject in N. Korea for a hunger study

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep he has been behind a lot of fucked up drugs and decisions all the way back to early aids

Oboma banned all gain of function testing . So then why did fauci start funding the lab who was literally working on sars gain of function ? And it was not China it was most likely the head woman who has not been seen again after she got sick . I assume she had no idea she was sick at first . Went out after work to get some gross shit to eat at the street market and infected a bunch of people . After she got real sick China did what they do to a lot of people and thought that was the end . 

After that they had no choice but to spin it .

Others in China knew what was going on and were posting videos on it they also disappeared along with there content 

You going to tell me Fauchi had no idea what they were working on who was working on it and what went down ? Fuck that as soon as she got sick his ass knew he was overseeing the check cutting he was keeping tabs . He instantly had to start covering his ass he knew he was not suppose to be funding that type of testing . 

He is just as guilty as the Lab doing the work as guilty as China keeping a lid on it as long as they did .

But really WTF China can't make a paint can opener that will work to open a can of paint but Fauchi decides that is the place to continue gain of function testing of Sars? 

Looks like it was stopped in 2014 and reinstated in 2017. Interesting article.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-017-08837-7

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Forget about the wet markets. Who cares if we were funding research. We do it all over the world. They (China) were the ones who released it most likely via shitty security controls. No one would have gives two rats asses about any funding if they had followed protocol while researching these types of viruses.

But who cares about that. It’s Faucis fault. 

You are so fucking stupid.

Barrack Obama demanded a stop to it because it was so dangerous..Fauci and others found a loop hole to continue and here we are.....THEN HE FUCKING LIED TO CONGRESS DIPSHIT! HE LIED ABOUT MASKS! HE LIED ABOUT VACCINES! HE KEEPS FUCKING LYING! THATS WHY WE CARE! 

Are you Mainecat 's Son? Thickheaded ShitLib mentality just keep the lies going because you refuse to admit you were duped...Fauci loves retards like you. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Looks like it was stopped in 2014 and reinstated in 2017. Interesting article.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-017-08837-7

But Marc Lipsitch, an epidemiologist at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts, says that gain-of-function studies “have done almost nothing to improve our preparedness for pandemics — yet they risked creating an accidental pandemic”. He argues that such experiments should not happen at all. But if the government is going to fund them, Lipsitch says, he is glad there will be an extra level of review.

I believe this is where we are and why there is world wide panic, no one knows what to expect. There has been so much coverup is why there is so little trust and I do think it will come out that Fauci was a major player in this huge fuckup.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

China thanks you for blaming America. Nice work.

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

I do, and it was China’s actions that caused this. 

Guns aren’t bad, the people who misuse them are.

I honestly don’t know, but I wouldn’t think researching corona viruses would be high on the scale of dangerous? I could be wrong though.

So what ya gonna do tuffGuy? Go fight the China Man? Join the Army? You wanna start another War ? Drop a couple bombs on China? Ya lets Get the China Man ! Oooooooffffff🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Blame your failed Government and Stupid fucking Sheep like yourself.  Disgusting . 

• Gold Member

They made harmless Corona virus more deadly on purpose, why? Because they can. They are sick.  Just like why did Fauci put Dogs in a cage allowing maggots to eat them alive for an "experiment" , because he can.  ...pretty sure we didnt need a test to figure that out....Pretty sure its obvious making a super deadly and contagious Corona virus is dangerous and evil and could risk a worldwide pandemic....

BUT FOLLOW THE SCIENCE! OOOOOOFFFF. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are so fucking stupid.

Barrack Obama demanded a stop to it because it was so dangerous..Fauci and others found a loop hole to continue and here we are.....THEN HE FUCKING LIED TO CONGRESS DIPSHIT! HE LIED ABOUT MASKS! HE LIED ABOUT VACCINES! HE KEEPS FUCKING LYING! THATS WHY WE CARE! 

Are you Mainecat 's Son? Thickheaded ShitLib mentality just keep the lies going because you refuse to admit you were duped...Fauci loves retards like you. 

It’s Christmas Eve, take a chill pill for once.

So following your logic, Obama approved to stop it in 2014, Trump approved reinstating in 2017?

This isn’t just our problem, Fauci didn’t dupe the entire world.

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So what ya gonna do tuffGuy? Go fight the China Man? Join the Army? You wanna start another War ? Drop a couple bombs on China? Ya lets Get the China Man ! Oooooooffffff🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Blame your failed Government and Stupid fucking Sheep like yourself.  Disgusting . 

I’m just going to place blame where it belongs. That work? The world needs to keep pushing China.

Thanks for all the kind words - Merry Christmas!

• Gold Member
On 12/24/2021 at 10:02 AM, akvanden said:

So following your logic, Obama approved to stop it in 2014, Trump approved reinstating in 2017?

I’m just going to place blame where it belongs. That work? The world needs to keep pushing China.

Zero tolerance for Liberal mental gymnastics.....  :ashamed:

Merry Christmas.

Heres to hoping by New Years we Red Pill You 🤣

Edited by EvilBird

It is funny how this subject gets reported and responded to by the two political camps and the divide between them.  In reality I think both Obama and Trump were on the same side of this as neither of them would allow gain of function for what should be obvious reasons to a vast majority of Americans.  I do wonder if Fauchi felt emboldened by the unrest caused by Trump's victory and used it to do a back door deal with the Wuhan lab.  The lack of interest from congress to pursue answers to the origins of the virus I find troubling as well.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I dont believe Trump reversed the ban on testing or funding . Fauci found a back door on his own . He has more peopke to awnser to than just the govenment who is cutting his pay check

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When DARPA and the Pentagon take a pass on gain of function because it is to dangerous that should give you pause. I mean we are talking about the people who brought you nuclear weapons and those scary robots from Boston Dynamics.

That is frightening 

53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They made harmless Corona virus more deadly on purpose, why? Because they can. They are sick.  Just like why did Fauci put Dogs in a cage allowing maggots to eat them alive for an "experiment" , because he can.  ...pretty sure we didnt need a test to figure that out....Pretty sure its obvious making a super deadly and contagious Corona virus is dangerous and evil and could risk a worldwide pandemic....

BUT FOLLOW THE SCIENCE! OOOOOOFFFF. 

I dont think it is because he can . I think it is because he can and then find a cure for what is created you know in case it ever escaped a lab or was found in a bat in a wet market 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont believe Trump reversed the ban on testing or funding . Fauci found a back door on his own . He has more peopke to awnser to than just the govenment who is cutting his pay check

It wasn’t a secret back door job. Just read the article I posted above.

And this is all assuming it was gain of function research, which I know is disputed.

”The NIH announcement ends a moratorium on gain-of-function research that began in October 2014. Back then, some researchers argued that the agency’s ban — which singled out research on the viruses that cause flu, severe acute respiratory syndrome and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) — was too broad. The 21 projects halted by the policy included studies of seasonal flu and efforts to develop vaccines. The NIH eventually allowed ten of these studies to proceed, but three projects using the MERS virus and eight dealing with flu remained ineligible for US government grants — until now.”

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Zero tolerance for Liberal mental gymnastics.....its my Downfall and trigger sorry  :ashamed:

Merry Christmas.

Heres to hoping by New Years we Red Pill You 🤣

Many are waking up and saying enough.

We should take a poll to see when more open their fucking eyes.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, akvanden said:

And this is all assuming it was gain of function research, which I know is disputed.

”The NIH announcement ends a moratorium on gain-of-function research that began in October 2014. Back then, some researchers argued that the agency’s ban — which singled out research on the viruses that cause flu, severe acute respiratory syndrome and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) — was too broad. The 21 projects halted by the policy included studies of seasonal flu and efforts to develop vaccines. The NIH eventually allowed ten of these studies to proceed, but three projects using the MERS virus and eight dealing with flu remained ineligible for US government grants — until now.”

What is it that makes you defend a 4 foot, grabbler homosexual from NYC ? Is it his stupid accent ? Is it his claim that He is science ? Is it that he constantly lies to the public despite claiming he is for their best interest? 🤔

Please explain the disfunction of why you cannot see a demon in plain sight? 

Edited by EvilBird

Until about 4 yrs ago . Follow the mail 

Lol yeah all on the up and up just read above . Good fucking God what ever gave you so much faith that your leaders are telling you the truth ever ? 

They are never telling you the truth. There bull shit usually takes at least a decade to 30 yrs to be exposed even they they run cover and continue to attempt to edit what is made public. 

If a person in politics is typing or talking they are lying to you and when a reporter parrots what they were told they are worse than the person they are running cover for 

• Like 1

" The most dangerous virus in the world is not corona, it’s hysteria.”

"What we are witnessing is a spectacle of political leaders — in Israel and elsewhere — guided by vanity, not principle. They have enjoyed two years of public acquiescence to the unprecedented use of unchecked power in peace-time."

"What so many leaders — including Bennett, as well as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson — fail to understand is that there is now a directly inverse relationship between public trust and their increasingly tyrannical tendencies. The public’s good faith has been exploited for brazen political gain. Again and again."

"People can read. And think. They know that is the panic is based on little. And they are furious. But Bennett, and others, have invested a lot of political capital in the doomsday scenario and are determined to be vindicated. So. They keep upping the ante. Another week. Another ten days. Another month. You’ll see."

"Liberal democracies have become a club of self-affirming hysterics. What the leaders of these countries ought to understand is that their dystopian moment is over. The masses have wised up."

Time to get real.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/vivian-bercovici-israeli-public-wising-up-to-covid-hysterics

cooovvid2.jpg

• Like 1