Death toll for the flu projected this year

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

How many NPR stations do you have up there?  It doesn't seem to matter how many times I hit scan on the radio, the only thing that comes in is NPR.  They are always good for a few lulz while I drink my coffee and drive to the trail head.

I just have one that I know of and every now and then I stick on it when something interesting is on…..only to start giggling mildly.  There was some twat on yesterday talking about how proud he was to get out of the draft….and the audience clapped and applauded.  I personally couldn’t believe he talked about it.  Ewwww.  So fucking Beta.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We went from “this new variant appears to be a weaker form and far less deadly” to “SHIT YOUR FUCKING PANTS AND GET THE BOOZTERS!  MASKS AND LOCK DOWNS IMMINENT!!!”  In just under a week’s time. This may be a whole new record of pants shitting and China is taking good notes!

‘Murica!!!!

You'll be safe hiding in your house. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You'll be safe hiding in your house. 

Ahhhh…..indeed!  I’m sure you and Vince took turns scaring the living shit out of each other on your little ride.  Maybe took turns giving each other boosters?  :lol2:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh…..indeed!  I’m sure you and Vince took turns scaring the living shit out of each other on your little ride.  Maybe took turns giving each other boosters?  :lol2:

Oh yeah. Beats hiding in the house. 

Edited by Anler

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine if it ever got out that the vaccinated were suffering the most.  Imagine the outcry towards our government and experts.

That will NEVER be let out.  Ever.  Locked in a vault for 200 years.

Nailed it. 

Not speaking for anyone else but I NEVER stayed in my house.  Went to the Grocery Store every single day I was in town from day 1, went to any and ALL establishments that "Bucked the system" and stayed open, many PACKED to the gills with people.  Living in lockdown Minnesota I spent many 3-5 day adventures in Sconnie (Wisconsin) doing the same when they opened everything because the Supreme Court had some balls there.  

Hell, just this past Monday we had our local snowmobile club Christmas Party, 80+ people all jammed in a room eating, drinking, spreading snowmobile BS as we always have.  

Have I had the Covid?  No clue.  Never been tested.  Had a sniffle and a runny nose this fall, would that be symptoms? 

What's my point you ask?  This thing affects everyone differently.  We all know that by now.  Do what you think you need to do for yourself and not worry about everyone else.

Your Health is NOT My Problem.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Not speaking for anyone else but I NEVER stayed in my house.  Went to the Grocery Store every single day I was in town from day 1, went to any and ALL establishments that "Bucked the system" and stayed open, many PACKED to the gills with people.  Living in lockdown Minnesota I spent many 3-5 day adventures in Sconnie (Wisconsin) doing the same when they opened everything because the Supreme Court had some balls there.  

Hell, just this past Monday we had our local snowmobile club Christmas Party, 80+ people all jammed in a room eating, drinking, spreading snowmobile BS as we always have.  

Have I had the Covid?  No clue.  Never been tested.  Had a sniffle and a runny nose this fall, would that be symptoms? 

What's my point you ask?  This thing affects everyone differently.  We all know that by now.  Do what you think you need to do for yourself and not worry about everyone else.

Your Health is NOT My Problem.

Please, speak for me too!

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Just curious vaxxed or unvaxxed?

Seems we are hearing two sides.. ...We keep hearing this new variation is more contagious but not as deadly ...Then others are saying its more lethal. 

Then we hear its not affecting the unvaxed as much,  then we hear the unvaxxed will all die. Smh

Both were Unvaxxed and the 40 year old would have fit in here perfect believing most of the conspiracy theories regarding the vaccines.  This strain in our area is really reeking havoc, I was like most of you skeptic on all of this and barely believing it was a crisis till a few months ago. 

Edited by BadaBing444
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine if it ever got out that the vaccinated were suffering the most.  Imagine the outcry towards our government and experts.

That will NEVER be let out.  Ever.  Locked in a vault for 200 years.

3243 in the FULLY VACCINATED and 746 in the unvaccinated, or, in other words, over 4 to 1 now in the fully vaxxed.

I know a few people will still point to the numbers in the ICU but they should also also take note of the number in "Vax Status Unknown" number of 222.

I honestly still don't know what that means, exactly, but this number was less than 15 just a couple weeks ago. They wouldn't be purposely playing with the numbers now would they? :news:

It's amazing the media isn't talking about this. Nary a word about it unless they just list the number in the unvaccinated and not the number in the fully vaxxed, which I have seen more than once now.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149023

image.thumb.png.8a1cd2c2699ba8add822be2cd81741fb.png

2 minutes ago, irv said:

3243 in the FULLY VACCINATED and 746 in the unvaccinated, or, in other words, over 4 to 1 now in the fully vaxxed.

I know a few people will still point to the numbers in the ICU but they should also also take note of the number in "Vax Status Unknown" number of 222.

I honestly still don't know what that means, exactly, but this number was less than 15 just a couple weeks ago. They wouldn't be purposely playing with the numbers now would they? :news:

It's amazing the media isn't talking about this. Nary a word about it unless they just list the number in the unvaccinated and not the number in the fully vaxxed, which I have seen more than once now.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149023

image.thumb.png.8a1cd2c2699ba8add822be2cd81741fb.png

Once this became politicized in 2019….we were never going to be told the truth.  And never will be.  That’s a fact.

• Like 2

With these new variants looks like the rate of infections pretty close.  80% vaxxed and 80% of new cases in the vaxxed.   It's what happens after you catch it thats now important.   hospitalization and ECU cases still are heavily weighted towards the unvaxxed even though they are only 20% of the population.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously, I posted about it weeks ago but, I was listening to NPR (I know…) and one of the “experts” literally claimed that getting your kids vaccinated not only cured them from covid but “all other ailments also”.

I just shook my head….and changed the station.  But that’s what these people believe.

Oh I had a woman argue that the phizer was going to keep her from catchingvall kinds of flu and colds last yr . She would not shut the fuck up about it . What ever I saw the Biden flag before the bid ($28k for a ww2 rambler bath remod lol) she got the build back better price so I had no prob laughing at her stupidity . 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

With these new variants looks like the rate of infections pretty close.  80% vaxxed and 80% of new cases in the vaxxed.   It's what happens after you catch it thats now important.   hospitalization and ECU cases still are heavily weighted towards the unvaxxed even though they are only 20% of the population.

That seems to be where the “definition” has finally settled.  A vague interpretation depending on vague statistics from questionable sources who have made claims they couldn’t substantiate or, were proven grossly incorrect, to anything they stated prior.  How nice, right?

”Climate Change”.

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh I had a woman argue that the phizer was going to keep her from catchingvall kinds of flu and colds last yr . She would not shut the fuck up about it . What ever I saw the Biden flag before the bid ($28k for a ww2 rambler bath remod lol) she got the build back better price so I had no prob laughing at her stupidity . 

An amazing group of people.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

4 out of 5 deaths in the UK are from the fully vaxxed.    The goalposts need to stop moving and we need to get on with living.

This new variant is spreading and we will all get exposed to it, no matter what.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Exactly

But the antis don't see it that way.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 out of 5 deaths in the UK are from the fully vaxxed.    The goalposts need to stop moving and we need to get on with living.

This new variant is spreading and we will all get exposed to it, no matter what.

What is the percentage of vaxxed vs unvaxxed?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

What is the percentage of vaxxed vs unvaxxed?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 out of 5.

:lol:

Like, when emotion controls your thoughts so much that, defense and deflection comes before any thought of comprehension.  

• Haha 1