Skidoo two strokes have no pull start

mnstang

7 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Did you look to see if it had recoil to steal?

Damn, no.  Good point.

Pretty sure I have a 10mm and ratchet in the tool kit but definitely didn't have a metric crescent wrench and bfh.

Damn, no.  Good point.

Pretty sure I have a 10mm and ratchet in the tool kit but definitely didn't have a metric crescent wrench and bfh.

Damn, no.  Good point.

Damn, no.  Good point.

Damn, no.  Good point.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Damn, no.  Good point.

Damn, no.  Good point.

Damn, no.  Good point.

Damn, no.  Good point.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Damn, no.  Good point.

I've seen a double post before, but think this is the first time for a quintuple post...

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Can't seem to find a 2023 600 or 850 besides the 'competition package' that comes stock with a recoil.  :lol:

I know three Doo owners that have added them since fall though.

IMG_20211229_123222183_HDR.thumb.jpg.f8371c943fdf5adb9dd3f4dbb1e3dd52.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

3 years with out one no issues at all, now my Apex that was a different story. 

You really dont get jokes. My battery shit on my 18. Went to rope start it as I was thawing it out and the knot came undone. 12 hours later. New Battery and disassemble, fix, then reassemble,  I was not in a good place. Two fucking years on the battery. Never gave the rope a second thought. Now? Guess?

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You really dont get jokes. My battery shit on my 18. Went to rope start it as I was thawing it out and the knot came undone. 12 hours later. New Battery and disassemble, fix, then reassemble,  I was not in a good place. Two fucking years on the battery. Never gave the rope a second thought. Now? Guess?

Hmmm.  From nothing has ever broken on your Cat to your recoil shit the bed.  I can imagine the laundry list you are hiding from us on your ass dragging dinosaur you love so much.

On 4/18/2022 at 6:46 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can't seem to find a 2023 600 or 850 besides the 'competition package' that comes stock with a recoil.  :lol:

I know three Doo owners that have added them since fall though.

IMG_20211229_123222183_HDR.thumb.jpg.f8371c943fdf5adb9dd3f4dbb1e3dd52.jpg

Comes stock on a Lynx.

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2022 at 9:11 AM, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym looks forward to pulling the rope on his 9R.  Gym is manly.  Gym eats a lot of Wheaties.

Gym sounds you like pulling you're rope, often and alot. Does Mrs. Gym ever pull you're rope? :whistle: