3 out of 4 COVID cases in the US are now Omicron. 9 out of 10 in some areas.

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Just putting this here.

2 days in a row now they haven't posted the case numbers of the fully vaccinated and the case numbers of the unvaccinated.

Prior to Christmas, this was done everyday, and at last count the cases in the fully vaxxed outnumbered those in the unvaxxed by a factor of 8 to 1.

Gee, I wonder where that number is now and why they don't want you to see it?? :news:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149143 

Yep.  The number’s aren’t fitting their narrative so, they are slowly phasing them out.  Just “Hospital beds are filling up and staff is overwhelmed!  Get your shots!!!!”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Just putting this here.

2 days in a row now they haven't posted the case numbers of the fully vaccinated and the case numbers of the unvaccinated.

Prior to Christmas, this was done everyday, and at last count the cases in the fully vaxxed outnumbered those in the unvaxxed by a factor of 8 to 1.

Gee, I wonder where that number is now and why they don't want you to see it?? :news:

The government was fingering themselves hard over unvaxxed cases and hospitalizations here 

then vaxxed cases skyrocketed. Over 85+ percent of new cases are vaxxed 

then vaxxed Hospitalizations exploded. Then bam. No more breaking down daily hospitalizations per vaxx status 

sketchy incompetent fucks 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  The number’s aren’t fitting their narrative so, they are slowly phasing them out.  Just “Hospital beds are filling up and staff is overwhelmed!  Get your shots!!!!”

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

The government was fingering themselves hard over unvaxxed cases and hospitalizations here 

then vaxxed Hospitalizations exploded. Then bam. No more breaking down daily hospitalizations per vaxx status 

It's amazing this amount of deception doesn't get any attention whatsoever from the sheep. It's like they've lost all ability to think for themselves, even once in a while. O.o

I don't have all the answers, but for the 2 biggest hospitals in Maine, The unvaxed patients are between 80-90% in the COVID units as of the end of last week. 

I chose to get vaccinated for that reason, and really don't care if other people do it not. That is their choice.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, irv said:

Just putting this here.

They aren't doing it now til after the 29th.  Now the CDC treats the unboosted the same as the unvaxxed.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The vaxx passes are anti science as fuck :lol: 

the fear cult loves it though. It makes them feel good 

Has any critical thinker (lol) asked just when did the procurement get placed for the vax passports that are magically all linked together.  That in itself should be enough to blow this scam wide open, but we have morons and plenty of them.

I mean Doug Ford announced vax passports on Sept 1 and 3 weeks later, presto.  Are people really this stupid?

18 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

I don't have all the answers, but for the 2 biggest hospitals in Maine, The unvaxed patients are between 80-90% in the COVID units as of the end of last week. 

I chose to get vaccinated for that reason, and really don't care if other people do it not. That is their choice.

What do you think your chances of ending up in the hospital is from Covid?

Forced vaxxination is to get you onto a digital id and a social credit system,  its all a big lie.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you think your chances of ending up in the hospital is from Covid?

Forced vaxxination is to get you onto a digital id and a social credit system,  its all a big lie.

I really think very slim.

But a guy I went to school with died from it at the age of 48. He thought the same.

I also had a friend die of the flu 10 years ago who was in his thirties. I would have never thought that.

Shit happens, but in this case I thought it was the best decision for me. Might not prove to be true in the future, but I don't see much downside.

So all the world leaders got together to create a system for digital IDs and a social credit system? I don't buy it, but I wouldn't say impossible. Again, for each their own.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

I really think very slim.

But a guy I went to school with died from it at the age of 48. He thought the same.

I also had a friend die of the flu 10 years ago who was in his thirties. I would have never thought that.

Shit happens, but in this case I thought it was the best decision for me. Might not prove to be true in the future, but I don't see much downside.

So all the world leaders got together to create a system for digital IDs and a social credit system? I don't buy it, but I wouldn't say impossible. Again, for each their own.

Yet they are all implementing the same failed ccp covid response, ie masks, lockdowns, distancing etc, coincidence?

The same vax passports, whe did the procurement start?

If the public health experts really cared about saving lives then why not promote healthy lifestyles instead of a magic pill that has failed.

None of these.

- Exercise - Weight loss - No smoking - Vit D & C - Zinc - Iodine nasal rinses - Avoid sugar - No processed foods - Repurposed meds (HCQ, IVR, z-pack) - Monoclonal antibodies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MILFMAN said:

Ha, did you read that on Twitter.  Definitely impossible.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

11 hours ago, ACE said:

11 hours ago, irv said:

It's amazing this amount of deception doesn't get any attention whatsoever from the sheep. It's like they've lost all ability to think for themselves, even once in a while. O.o

No worries guys - here are the Ontario numbers IRV seeks that matter. People that are really sick.

And just remember for the math illiterate: these numbers are showing the rates aren't looking good for unvaccinated vs vaccinated since like 88% of the population are vaccinated. 

image.thumb.png.4f54640362a7b5f0dfd0047c31f17d03.png

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet they are all implementing the same failed ccp covid response, ie masks, lockdowns, distancing etc, coincidence?

The same vax passports, whe did the procurement start?

If the public health experts really cared about saving lives then why not promote healthy lifestyles instead of a magic pill that has failed.

None of these.

- Exercise - Weight loss - No smoking - Vit D & C - Zinc - Iodine nasal rinses - Avoid sugar - No processed foods - Repurposed meds (HCQ, IVR, z-pack) - Monoclonal antibodies

Where can I signup for the vax passports that you keep talking about? What can I do with it?

Public health experts have been promoting healthy lifestyles and healthy eating for years smart guy. I'm sure you were a big supporter of Michelle Obamas "Lets Move" program in schools that promoted healthy eating and exercise? You seem like a Michelle guy. 

It's the freedom people have to do as they choose that screws 'being healthy' up. 

8 hours ago, irv said:

Fully vaxxed U.S. world junior team forfeits World Junior game to Switzerland due to 2 players testing positive for covid.

https://www.nhl.com/news/wjc-usa-game-against-switzerland-canceled-team-in-quarantine/c-329253992

Beta.

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

No worries guys - here are the Ontario numbers IRV seeks that matter. People that are really sick.

And just remember for the math illiterate: these numbers are showing the rates aren't looking good for unvaccinated vs vaccinated since like 88% of the population are vaccinated. 

“People that are rally sick”.  :lmao:

Dude, don’t panic.  Nobody said you have to stop lining up to get your booster shot every other month.  Remember, the life you might save could be MINE!  Thank you for your service. ;)

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Where can I signup for the vax passports that you keep talking about? What can I do with it?

Public health experts have been promoting healthy lifestyles and healthy eating for years smart guy. I'm sure you were a big supporter of Michelle Obamas "Lets Move" program in schools that promoted healthy eating and exercise? You seem like a Michelle guy. 

It's the freedom people have to do as they choose that screws 'being healthy' up. 

On this note, nothing is funnier than a bunch of overweight health care workers putting out PSA’s on the responsibility of getting a vaccine to stay healthy.  :lol:

BTW, that ghetto monsters policies were an absolute disaster.  Funded poorly and unbelievable poorly thought out but, it sure seems to grab the optics of the half wits.  Congrats!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beta.

“People that are rally sick”.  :lmao:

Dude, don’t panic.  Nobody said you have to stop lining up to get your booster shot every other month.  Remember, the life you might save could be MINE!  Thank you for your service. ;)

You’re all I care about. :x

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

On this note, nothing is funnier than a bunch of overweight health care workers putting out PSA’s on the responsibility of getting a vaccine to stay healthy.  :lol:

BTW, that ghetto monsters policies were an absolute disaster.  Funded poorly and unbelievable poorly thought out but, it sure seems to grab the optics of the half wits.  Congrats!

Bummer, maybe I should have stuck with the food pyramid.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’re all I care about. :x

Bummer, maybe I should have stuck with the food pyramid.

Everything in moderation!

…with the exception of the covid vaccines!  Scoop that shit up like an Ethiopian on a plate of nachos!  Survive!!!!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, MILFMAN said:

exactly.   20-40% of the population in most states are unvaxxed but they are 60-80% of the ICU cases and 50-70% of the overall hospitalizations.  WHile the science may be shit throughout this the math shows benefits to the "vax" it's jsut not really a vax.  

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly.   20-40% of the population in most states are unvaxxed but they are 60-80% of the ICU cases and 50-70% of the overall hospitalizations.  WHile the science may be shit throughout this the math shows benefits to the "vax" it's jsut not really a vax.  

The problem all these sales and political healthcare (yes, I said it) operations have now is, lack of credibility.  I didn’t believe them then…I don’t believe them now.  Hell, I believe them even less now that I’ve gotten to know more in the field that tell me the actual difference is negligible.  Underlying conditions are still the biggest factor and shocker….it’s how they are being classified and categorized for number’s sake.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The problem all these sales and political healthcare (yes, I said it) operations have now is, lack of credibility.  I didn’t believe them then…I don’t believe them now.  Hell, I believe them even less now that I’ve gotten to know more in the field that tell me the actual difference is negligible.  Underlying conditions are still the biggest factor and shocker….it’s how they are being classified and categorized for number’s sake.

Twitter’s still credible though, so we got that at least. :bc:

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Wow more vaccinated in the hospital than purebloods who knew 

and that’s going to keep switching. First cases, then hospitalizations, then ICU usage 

poor fear cult. You were warned of this but you cried. Hard. You’re still crying 

• Like 1