3 out of 4 COVID cases in the US are now Omicron. 9 out of 10 in some areas.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's all part of the UN 2030 Agenda, where you will own nothing and be happy.  

So an ID card leads to that agenda.  I already have a well used passport and drivers license.  I don't like being tracked, but neither have any relevance to owning nothing.  I bet you can't explain how that will work either.  Instead you will respond with name calling and non-relevant twitter feeds.  We are ready for you to Baaaaa again...

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Barcodes tattooed on foreheads?

Voting with a valid govt issued ID with signature verification is the best method to reduce fraud.   Even the democraps like yourself use to agree.  Always a paper trail then. :bc:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I know, right? Dumb. Figured you would know since the term “leaky vaccine” that you use references that.

Imagine how crazy it is that the unvaxxed somehow made a virus that seem to escape the leaky antibodies of the vaccinated! 

I mean it makes zero sense but I guess here we are 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Voting with a valid govt issued ID with signature verification is the best method to reduce fraud.   Even the democraps like yourself use to agree.  Always a paper trail then. :bc:  

I’m a conservative, sir. And I’m all for using IDs. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ACE said:

Imagine how crazy it is that the unvaxxed somehow made a virus that seem to escape the leaky antibodies of the vaccinated! 

I mean it makes zero sense but I guess here we are 

Ahhh, so you are onboard the crazy train. 

And if you do believe that, you’re welcome for omicron?!?!? 

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Leaky natural selection as well.  First Omicron death in the US was on a non-vaxxed man that already had Covid.  Face it, Covid is like the flu.  Natural immunity, shot, doesn't matter it will continue to come around and mutate.  

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Leaky natural selection as well.  First Omicron death in the US was on a non-vaxxed man that already had Covid.  Face it, Covid is like the flu.  Natural immunity, shot, doesn't matter it will continue to come around and mutate.  

The director of the CDC is on Fox now, she said he had underlying conditions but tested positive for the unicorn 🦄 variant

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’m a conservative, sir. And I’m all for using IDs. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funniest fucking thing Ive read all day. 

The Biden voting doom and gloom vaccine salesman is now a Conservative.....

cool-story-bro.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How many have died from omicron? How many are hospitalized? 

Isn't this variant less than a mild case of the flu?

Why the big deal?

From what I gather 1 guy on his 50s . No other information was available about this man at the time of the broadcast.  Or at least they did not want to cover the whole story.  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The director of the CDC is on Fox now, she said he had underlying conditions but tested positive for the unicorn 🦄 variant

It is fun watching diff channels but there spin on the 1 fucking guy lmfao 

But hey go get your booster don't be selfish lmfao. 

Just heard on NBC:

“If you are FULLY vaccinated, wear a mask, and practice social distancing, EXPERTS say, you should feel ‘safer’ traveling for the holidays with this new, very contagious Moronic variant.”

I mean…..

Is this even that funny anymore?  Or are we laughing at the short bus people of America.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More rare breakthroughs.

Mild common cold can kill some people with certain pre-existing conditions yet they use this one death to scream.....see its just as dangerous as the rest of them.  

Edited by Highmark

So if you get vaxxed and don't get covid, it means its working, but if you do get a breakthrough infection, it now means you will hopefully acquire super-immunity. 

What fucking planet on we on? 

fully vaccinated individuals who experience a breakthrough Covid-19 infection will develop “super-immunity” from the virus.