Trump takes credit for shit vaccines tells people he got booster gets booed "Fuck this guy"

jtssrx

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

He has bragged about Vaccines from the start!  Everybody that hated Him as President still hates Him. Talking more about vaccines will not change their minds...

And Guys like me who voted for Him cant stand Him anymore. Yeah great job widening the appeal.  What you are claiming makes Zero sense logically but I guess if it makes You feel better. 

Yet he never admitted to being vaccinated while he was in office even though he was. Why is that? Now he emphatically says he got the booster. 

You realize when he brags about the vaccines it's him bragging about how he did such an amazing, tremendous job and nobody could do better, right? :lol:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You realize when he brags about the vaccines it's him bragging about how he did such an amazing, tremendous job and nobody could do better, right? :lol:

I do realize this....its annoying as fuck hence the reason I cant stand Him anymore. Even when he was President and bragged about Warp speed I would cringe. Ive said this before its nothing new. 

Yet He is still better than brainshit pedophile dixiecrat Biden. Amazing isnt it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I do realize this....its annoying as fuck hence the reason I cant stand Him anymore. Even when he was President and bragged about Warp speed I would cringe. Ive said this before its nothing new. 

Yet He is still better than brainshit pedophile dixiecrat Biden. Amazing isnt it. 

So when did you start not being able to stand him because this is how he's been for a long time. :lol:

Biden should be in a nursing home just so we're clear.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

So when did you start not being able to stand him because this is how he's been for a long time. :lol:

He always made me cringe at times. He use to be funny as fuck!  I use to tolerate it the bullshit because I believed in his policies. When he became the vaccine salesman and cucked I tapped out. 

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uhhhh he's trying to widen his appeal like I said from the beginning. 

Emotion would be believing he's about anything else other than helping himself. 

His actions when President did more for Americans than Joe's zero question 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

“When Trump was finally elected, I figured he’d tone it down, become an adult and expand his vocabulary!!!  Fuck him!!!”

-Pouty

:lmao:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

or he's smart enough to understand people should protect themselves the best they can.   

The vaccines aren’t safe they don’t stop you from getting covid they don’t stop you from spreading covid and they don’t stop you from dying of covid. 

the covid vaccines have more adverse reactions and deaths attributed to them than all other vaccines combined. Pure garbage 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“When Trump was finally elected, I figured he’d tone it down, become an adult and expand his vocabulary!!!  Fuck him!!!”

-Pouty

:lmao:

A few others here as well.

Eeeeeesh 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, he could have at least worked in his vocabulary, right?  I mean, for Christ’s fucking sake!!!  

People like that don’t suddenly change in their 70s

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

He has bragged about Vaccines from the start!  Everybody that hated Him as President still hates Him. Talking more about vaccines will not change their minds...

And Guys like me who voted for Him cant stand Him anymore. Yeah great job widening the appeal.  What you are claiming makes Zero sense logically.

Concur ...Fuck Trump now. He was blabbering on again today I heard - about the vaxxes being so great. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

People like that don’t suddenly change in their 70s

Dimentia.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At the end of the day boys, we're going to have to make a decision in 22 and 24, and there will only be so many choices.  I'm pretty sure none of the Democrats running will get my vote regardless.

Not a single Dem I’ll get any of my attention.  The ones that could won’t be given a chance at all….because they aren’t twat enough.  R’s a far from perfect or even ideal but the Dems are a wreck…and that’s what they’ll make this country.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The vaccines aren’t safe they don’t stop you from getting covid they don’t stop you from spreading covid and they don’t stop you from dying of covid. 

the covid vaccines have more adverse reactions and deaths attributed to them than all other vaccines combined. Pure garbage 

So list 3 people you know who died from the vacine. 

Ill give ya till , well lets make it march 1st.

16 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yet he never admitted to being vaccinated while he was in office even though he was. Why is that? Now he emphatically says he got the booster. 

Are you sure on this? He didnt do it in front of a camera but I'm pretty sure he talked about getting it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dimentia.

Not a single Dem I’ll get any of my attention.  The ones that could won’t be given a chance at all….because they aren’t twat enough.  R’s a far from perfect or even ideal but the Dems are a wreck…and that’s what they’ll make this country.

And also so I'm clear, I hope Trump steps aside and someone runs who can help sway the undecided/independants.  That said, I'd support Trump if he ran for the house or senate and became the majority leader, to push back from all this build back better bullshit.  The Democrats deserve to get their asses beat in a big way next 2 elections.  They have done nothing to unite the country, zero, and they're still demonizing anyone who isn't on board with them.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And also so I'm clear, I hope Trump steps aside and someone runs who can help sway the undecided/independants.  That said, I'd support Trump if he ran for the house or senate and became the majority leader, to push back from all this build back better bullshit.  The Democrats deserve to get their asses beat in a big way next 2 elections.  They have done nothing to unite the country, zero, and they're still demonizing anyone who isn't on board with them.

Agreed.  And If I had to Vote in 2024 for either Trump or Harris for Prez  or any Democrat really...obviously Trump gets the vote still....But I truly hope we have someone else better. 

The few Dems id give a chance like Zam said will never get the chance. 

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So list 3 people you know who died from the vacine. 

Ill give ya till , well lets make it march 1st.

I know of two people My buddies Shooting partner died two weeks ago after the booster and a snowmobile buddy died 8 months ago after the first dose. Go look at he VAERS system they claim 20K and we know that that system shows 1% of the actual numbers. 

I'll take it one step further I don't know of a single person who died of covid. I know one person that died after a full recovery from having covid. They destroyed her lungs with the Vent and she never recovered from that. 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Sad 1

On 12/20/2021 at 2:10 PM, jtssrx said:

I knew 13 people who died from COVID some got the poke some didn't some in great shape some not who's right and who's wrong? I have never known anyone who died from the flu. 

20 hours ago, Badger** said:

I knew 13 people who died from COVID some got the poke some didn't some in great shape some not who's right and who's wrong? I have never known anyone who died from the flu. 

50 to 100 die annually of the flu. If I had to guess 75 to 95% of the quote on quote covid deaths were not covid at all.  

21 hours ago, Anler said:

The vaccines are trump's Obamacare. He got that shit done. 

Trump is a cunt. I watched Robert Barns pod cast two nights ago and he torched Trumps covid response. He went over how he lets Birx and Fauci run right over him. Of course the Trump cultists poo poo that idea 

• Like 1