Kamel Toe Harris snaps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just another blow hard queen, go get a room with MCLiar, youโ€™re made for each otherย 

HA!HA!HA! OMG!!! It's so much fun " OWNING " you frail hermaphrodites!!!ย  ย :owned:

ย 

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, Evil Fag.

ย 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

25 bucks to join the site.

$25 bucks Mc says. Step up BIG shot TNW Guy . Tis the season. Since u wanna takeover another thread.ย ย 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

ย 

$25 bucks Mc says. Step up BIG shot TNW Guy . Tis the season. Since u wanna takeover another thread.ย ย 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Quote Evilbird: โ€œFucking Hilarious.....Not a fan of Charlamagne but this Dude makes Biden and Harris say the dumbest shit ever ! โ€

I agree. He meh but sheโ€™s brutal

Yup. MaineClownย wonโ€™t tell Clown550 to join $25 and Clown550ย has been here for howย long ? ย Doย they date ? Brother and sister ?ย Related ? What isย the reason ?

ย 

ย 

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

I'm responding to your Sig I don't care about this thread.ย ย "ย โ€œThe Republican party is an organized conspiracy for the purposes of maintaining power for self-interest and the self-interest of it's donor class. There is no fidelity to the American ideal or American democracy."ย 

And beforeย you tell me about the big switch ie big lie. Look upย James Strom Thurmond the only one that switched less than 1% switched.ย ย 

And I thought jtssrx was fuckin nuts.

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

You really can't be that fawcking stupid.ย 

He's either:

A.ย  A dumb mother fucker

B.ย  Has brain damage

C.ย  On the DNC payroll.

The only explanations.ย ย 

And will someone please put that clown 550 on flood control, ignore, something.ย  He fucks up more threads than I can count.ย ย 

• Like 3

On 12/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, Badger** said:

I'm responding to your Sig I don't care about this thread.ย ย "ย โ€œThe Republican party is an organized conspiracy for the purposes of maintaining power for self-interest and the self-interest of it's donor class. There is no fidelity to the American ideal or American democracy."ย 

And beforeย you tell me about the big switch ie big lie. Look upย James Strom Thurmond the only one that switched less than 1% switched.ย 

No switch at all. Just a "big lie".

GOP and Dem Intern Class Photos Show Diversity Differences

ย 

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties |  House of Representatives | The Guardian

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

No switch at all. Just a "big lie".

GOP and Dem Intern Class Photos Show Diversity Differences

ย 

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties |  House of Representatives | The Guardian

Ooooo Loook ....we Dems got more diversity!!!! We are so much Superior!!!

We are clearly helpingย Race relations by talking aboutย Race constantly, unlikeย the Racists in the Rebublican party.ย 

:lol:ย :lol2:

• Like 1