Smokeless fire pits

https://www.amazon.com/Smokeless-Portable-Campfire-Backyard-Required/dp/B08VQP4BSV?tag=usatsyndication-20

Daughter had me order one of these for Christmas for mom to use in the back yard.   Also ordered the grille attachment.  Made in USA 

Do I also need to order her a case of her favorite wine 🍷

Anyone have positive or negative feedback on these?

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.amazon.com/Smokeless-Portable-Campfire-Backyard-Required/dp/B08VQP4BSV?tag=usatsyndication-20

Daughter had me order one of these for Christmas for mom to use in the back yard.   Also ordered the grille attachment.  Made in USA 

Poss a few extra glasses so she has somthing to fart in and enjoy her bouquet of  pule and Leroy Domaine around her solo 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Poss a few extra glasses so she has somthing to fart in and enjoy her bouquet of  pule and Leroy Domaine around her solo 

whut?  you hitting the bottle early today?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They work well,but eat wood. Lots of wood.

good, that might inspire her to keep the yard free of branches.  :) IMG_20211107_064125190.thumb.jpg.c4b1b26cc5d12f37499bd702f0e0cf3f.jpg  

we've got a shitload of trees surrounding the house.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

whut?  you hitting the bottle early today?  :lol:

good, that might inspire her to keep the yard free of branches.  :) IMG_20211107_064125190.thumb.jpg.c4b1b26cc5d12f37499bd702f0e0cf3f.jpg  

we've got a shitload of trees surrounding the house.  

Perfect. Most people I know that have them wish the got the med sized one.  You have to keep them hot for them to burn off the smoke a draft properly.  That’s how they work. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Might be some of the best money I have ever spent.  My neighbor has a 19" solo stove I tried out first, but it was way too small.  Read all the stuff on the 32" and it is a wood eating machine since it is huge.  Went with the 24" Breeo in Corten steel with the cooking attachments.

WmzaVCz.jpg

jiN2evu.jpg

AYXwfzD.jpg

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

They work well,but eat wood. Lots of wood.

The 24" is equivalent to my old 30" on the ground fire wood wise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Might be some of the best money I have ever spent.  My neighbor has a 19" solo stove I tried out first, but it was way too small.  Read all the stuff on the 32" and it is a wood eating machine since it is huge.  Went with the 24" Breeo in Corten steel with the cooking attachments.

WmzaVCz.jpg

jiN2evu.jpg

AYXwfzD.jpg

The 24" is equivalent to my old 30" on the ground fire wood wise.

For our small family the 19" (fingers crossed) should be fine and it will be interesting to see how much it is utilized.  We have a big fire ring (2 if you count the enormous annual brush pile burn ring) at the cottage.  I was a bit apprehensive when our daughter first mentioned it but after doing 14 minutes of research I was sold.  

:lol:  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

I bought it instead of having a fire pit right by the house.  I wanted one on the patio, but not permanently integrated so this was my compromise.  The 19 is a miser on wood comparatively but fitting 16" cut logs in it is tough in particular wiht the cooking ring.  If you are cutting and splitting your own wood it is fine, but if you want some normal fireplace stuff delivered then it is a bit small.  Considering you have another ring it should be fine.  The beauty of being able to sit anywhere and avoid smoke allows a much smaller ring.  For brush, I have a ring buried in the sand by the lake for that so I mostly burn purchased lumber in the Breeo

On 12/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, Deephaven said:

Really well made.  Going to rip a fire in ours tomorrow.  Both indoor and outdoor fires :)

Wife was probably the most happily surprised at Christmas as I can remember in ages.  Thanks for the feedback! 

IMG_20211225_161348440.jpg

• Like 1