Jeep Wranglers and Gladiators?

Are these things the new flat-billed mall crawler crowd's diesel trucks?

I've been seeing tons of them with fake bead lock rims (don't forget the spare!), summer teeth jacks across the hoods, empty fuel jugs, shovels, sand boards, snorkels, winches, tons of LED's, and not a spec of dirt, dust, or road salt on them.

What gives?

douchebag Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Jeeps stop being good when they killed the 4.0. Current jeeps are the biggest pieces of shit on the road so owners to feel better about the horrible purchase they made throw a bunch of crap they’ll never use on it to steer the discussion away from how big of a toilet the thing is.

37 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Jeeps stop being good when they killed the 4.0. Current jeeps are the biggest pieces of shit on the road so owners to feel better about the horrible purchase they made throw a bunch of crap they’ll never use on it to steer the discussion away from how big of a toilet the thing is.

what about 6.4L motor would you want it ? lol its called Rubicon 392 :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

What a bad idea that was…those 4.0 motors are bulletproof.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a bad idea that was…those 4.0 motors are bulletproof.

The 4.0 and most of the Jeep that surrounded it survived 16 year old me.  I'm kind of passively looking for one to replace by rHonda the CRV with when it finally dies.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s worse is the owners of lifted f250’s at the lumber yard with 2 sticks of lumber in the back

Same crowd, but the Jeeps are the more pretty boy part of the crowd.  The trucks are the wannabe country boy, or total redneck crowd, depending on the rust and stickers on the window.

Edited by racinfarmer

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s worse is the owners of lifted f250’s at the lumber yard with 2 sticks of lumber in the back

I use mine for work , but if I didnt I would still have one. Most comfortable truck around. My 150 is my sales truck and comfortable. But if I had to choose only one it would be the 250

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You do know the yard will deliver the materials to your site for free right....you go to the yard for the smalls or hand selecting finish material 

• Like 1

Most of The Jeeps around here are driven by fat middle age women. You don’t see many guys driving them anymore. Bunches are in the used car lots. You don’t really see modded ones anymore. Just rims and tires or stock. The New broncos are starting to show up now. They are going to be the in thing around here.

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Most of The Jeeps around here are driven by fat middle age women. You don’t see many guys driving them anymore. Bunches are in the used car lots. You don’t really see modded ones anymore. Just rims and tires or stock. The New broncos are starting to show up now. They are going to be the in thing around here.

They must have migrated to Minnesota.  I've seen quite a few the last year or so.  Saw lots this summer.